Chapter 8: A Large Sum of Money into the Account

Start from the beginning

Chu Jia and Tang Jing Tian had a daughter, and the clothes she wore from childhood to present costs tens of thousands, which were all bought from big branded names. She also had pocket money of 50,000 every month, but where does this money come from? Of course, it was given by Tang Jing Tian. However, Tang Jing Tian's money came from the Lan family's reputation and ancestral recipes after seizing the Lan family's property!

When Tang Jing Tian entered the Lan family, according to the agreement, the properties of the Lan family would be inherited by the children born to Lan Yi and since she only has one daughter, naturally, all of this should have been Lan Ke's.

It's a pity that Lan Yi's orthodox heir could only survive by the will she made through some tricks and the money that should've belonged to Lan Ke has been deducted to only a little. Had it not been for Zhou Yaozu fighting Tang Jing Tian over the chairman position, those shares would never have been in her hands when she reached adulthood, but now that all her shares are sold, Lan Ke was finally relieved.

As long as she thought of Tang Jing Tian and Chu Jia's reaction after learning of this event, Lan Ke couldn't help but want to laugh.

"Experience it well, your hard days are yet to come." With a light chuckle, Lan Ke directly changed her phone number and threw away her old sim in the trash can so that those people won't bother her again.

After that, Lan Ke went directly to the suburbs, rented a large warehouse and started her shopping spree. First, she found various manufacturers on the Internet and then she sent out a large number of orders, she was just now waiting for the manufacturers to deliver those things.

She only looked for large manufacturers since her orders were large and the other parties also paid her orders a great importance. After placing her orders, it won't take long for the goods to be shipped, so she only needed to wait for a short time.

It was already noon when she finished placing all her orders. Lan Ke then took the time to enter the trading area and she was soon dumbfounded.

Exm? When did the trading zone have so many people?

"Look! She's finally here!"

"Everyone, line up! Otherwise, you won't be able to buy it later!"

"You! It was you! Don't jump in the line!"

Lan Ke secretly swallowed, isn't this too exaggerated? Did she possibly walk into the wrong place? Lan Ke looked left and right in surprise, hesitating whether to change places.

"Boss, don't be in a daze and take your things out quickly!"

"That's right, boss, we've been waiting here for a long time. Take it out and put it on the table!"

"Boss, I heard that your roasted Naohua tastes delicious. I came here on purpose, so don't let me down."

So she's not in the wrong place after all.

Lan Ke suddenly realized this, hence she hurriedly set up her things. This time, in addition to roasted Naohua and soft bean curd, she also prepared white cloud mushroom kebab! For these kebabs, she specially prepared a barbecue sauce. Of course, everything was prepared in advance and packed in an oversized container.

One serving of roasted Naohua was 10 trading points, one serving of soft bean curd was 5 trading points and one white cloud mushroom kebab was sold for 5 trading points. Because there were so many people in the queue, Lan Ke has implemented a purchase restriction this time. Each person can only buy three servings at most and has to buy it three times!

Tribal Warrior happened to be here as well and he was dumbfounded when he saw the white cloud mushroom kebabs. He had eaten a lot of this, so he recognized it at a glance! But what makes him depressed was that he had traded this to Lan Ke at a price of two trading points per piece. As a result, only a few pieces from a string could be bought for 5 trading points!

Tribal Warrior felt that he suffered a huge shock. He had also tried the roasted Naohua after he went home and the taste was...no need to be mentioned!

Lan Ke was aware of Tribal Warrior's resentful gaze, but she ignored it. Right now, she was a little anxious seeing that there were fewer and fewer people in the line; Ruthless Swordsman didn't show up!

What should she do? She still wants to return that seed!

T/N: Mushroom skewers: