Chapter 6: The Prize Is Amazing

Lan Ke and Zhou Yaozu agreed to meet and hung up, then she sat on the sofa in a daze.

Zhou Yaozu was the major shareholder of Tang's Catering Group. He has great ambitions and has always been at odds with the chairman, Tang Jing Tian. Tang Jing Tian is a dignified hypocrite and Zhou Yaozu is not a good person either. He was like a poisonous snake hiding in the dark waiting for an opportunity and the moment he catches that opportunity, he will kill his opponent.

Since Lan Ke turned 18 and inherited the shares left to her by her mother, Lan Yi, Tang Jing Tian and Zhou Yaozu had their attentions on her because they wanted to get the shares on her hands, but they still had to keep appearances, hence they only tried doing it in private and didn't dare to use force or any low means.

Compared with Zhou Yaozu, Tang Jing Tian was more calm. After all, Lan Ke was his biological daughter, so it stands to reason that she's naturally on his side. Although Zhou Yaozu didn't have this advantage, he was a real old fox. Knowing that Lan Ke was at odds with Tang Jing Tian, he privately expressed his intention to buy her shares at a high price and left his contact information.

Lan Ke didn't agree at that time, but allowed Zhou Yaozu leave his contact information just for the sake of revolting against Tang Jing Tian and to not make him proud. She had almost forgotten about this matter after her rebirth and if it weren't for that scumbag Feng Jun and that hypocrite Tang Jing Tian, she wouldn't have remembered this.

She didn't sell her shares in her previous life until the apocalypse's outbreak because it was the inheritance left to her by her mother, but this time, Lan Ke changed her mind.

It will be the end of the world soon and it'll be useless to keep these shares, so better to sell them for money and let Zhou Yaozu and Tang Jing Tian bite each other like rabid dogs, so that they won't think about her shares again!

Back then, Tang Jing Tian only went to the Lan family to marry her mother, Lan Yi, for money. He coaxed her with sweet words, but the one he truly loved was Chu Jia, that woman with a heart like scorpions and snakes! These two people are really made for each other, since both of them had the heart of wolves and a lungs of dogs that even before Tang Jing Tian could marry her mother, they had already started scheming and it only got worse after marriage. First, they scheme to kill her grandfather, then they poison Lan Yi, so that she will have stomach cancer.

If Lan Yi didn't think of a way to leave a will that was beneficial to Lan Ke before dying and carefully arranged all her needs, she's afraid she wouldn't be able to live into adulthood!

It's a pity that she was only five years old when Lan Yi died. She was too young and Lan Yi didn't tell her anything, but only told her not to believe others' words so easily and get swallowed in one breath.

When she turned 18 and inherited the shares left by Lan Yi, Chu Jia began to scheme to get the shares in her hands. This woman was also cunning, knowing that she wouldn't be easily fooled, she asked her nephew, Feng Jun, for help since they both went to the same university, so Lan Ke was entangled with Feng Jun as soon as she entered university.

That Feng Jun was also a weirdo, because he had good looks and had a good relationship with girls since he was young, he really regards himself as a prince charming in a novel. When he sees a beautiful girl, he would coax her and get his hands on her, then dump her after he's done taking advantage.

Due to Tang Jing Tian's betrayal, she had always had a dislike for men and she was especially wary of good looking men. After hitting on her, Feng Jun's affection was either hot or cold, thinking that she would get hooked, but unfortunately, she never gave Feng Jun a good face until the outbreak of the apocalypse.

After the end of the world outbreak, the shares in her hand became a waste paper and Feng Jun naturally stopped pestering her, but instead, surrounded his white moonlight all day long.

If it wasn't for an accidental chance after the end of the world when Tang Jing Tian confessed his sins, she wouldn't get to know everything until she died!

Originally, she already had her revenge in her previous life and this time, she didn't want to entangle with those scums who had lost all their conscience, but they just kept showing up one by one.

Then don't blame her for taking revenge again.

Thinking of the white moonlight in Feng Jun's heart, Lan Ke laughed with profound meaning. She had seen a lot of good plays in her previous life! With these people singing and acting well, it seems that she doesn't have to worry about being lonely in the future.

Just then, a blue figure suddenly flashed in front of Lan Ke's eyes. The next moment, a blue parrot appeared in front of her and opened its mouth, saying: "Host, stop spacing out. Hurry and open the gift package and see what you've got!"

Lan Ke immediately stopped thinking about those scumbags and looked at the big blue parrot in front of her with vigilance: "Are you the system? How did this happen?"

The blue parrot stood up straight in an instant, with one wing placed on its chest and the other behind its back, making a decent gentleman's courtesy and said in a deadpan manner: "Hello host, I am Babao, the system spirit. Starting today, I'll be officially at your service."

"Officially?" Lan Ke soon figured out the reason, "Was it because I became a junior universe merchant that you came out?"

Babao praised her: "Host, you're so smart!"

"Hehe." She doesn't want to be praised by a bird for being smart, okay?

"Let's see what we got." Lan Ke took a deep breath and opened the gift package. After seeing the contents, Lan Ke was stunned.

"How could it be this?" Babao exaggeratedly exclaimed and then sighed in disappointment, "Host, your hand is so unlucky for drawing a pond. It would be great if it were a spiritual spring."

"What's wrong with drawing a pond?" Lan Ke was dissatisfied. Although she also wanted a spiritual spring or a house, it's also good to be able to draw a pond. "This is a medium grade pond with a hundred kinds of freshwater fishes inside, which can be sold or eaten when they matured, how great is that!"

Since it'll be the end of the world in 10 days, not to mention drinking fresh water at that time, even eating freshwater fish is almost impossible! With this pond, she not only has a steady stream of freshwater fish, but also a steady stream of precious water resources!

Lan Ke has read the introduction and the hundred kinds of freshwater fishes in this middle grade pond that includes river fishes and seafoods, not only fishes, shrimps, crabs and shellfish, but also several kinds of edible seaweeds. In addition, the pond has the function of time acceleration, a day outside tantamount to a month inside. In other words, it would only take two or three days for the freshwater fishes to mature.

However, the pond also has its limits.

Firstly, if the mature freshwater fishes aren't harvested in time, they will automatically decompose into nutrients needed by the pond.

Secondly, the fishes, shrimps, crabs, shellfish and other living things can't be stored in the inventory space or warehouse, otherwise they will die. The system gives a suggestion to sell them to the center.

Lan Ke doesn't know what other universe merchants do. Anyways, she will never sell them directly to the center foolishly and she knew that the inventory space and warehouse has fresh keeping functions, so the surplus freshwater fishes could be made into cooked food or dried meat and stored into the inventory space and warehouse.

And the most important thing was that, although there are a hundred kinds of freshwater fishes living in the pond, the water inside is very clean and edible!

What's the most precious thing in the apocalypse? Of course it's weapons, food and water!

With the pond, Lan Ke has a steady stream of food and water at the same time! How could she be unhappy? She was very shocked!

At this moment, the phone rang again and Lan Ke picked it up, then laughed when she saw the caller. Finally, she's been waiting for this!