Chapter 8: A Large Sum of Money into the Account

Zhou Yaozu was obviously in a hurry, when Lan Ke walked out of the house and was still riding the elevator, she received a call from Zhou Yaozu's assistant, Li Chang'an, saying that he had arrived and asked her where to meet again.

Lan Ke was anxiously in need of money, so she directly told him the address and waited for Li Chang'an to come over in a nearby cafe.

Li Chang'an soon came, he was probably staying nearby this early in the morning.

When they met, they talked straight to business and Li Chang'an directly showed the contract they had prepared to Lan Ke. After reading it, Lan Ke couldn't help but sneered at the many sieve-like loopholes. They were really bullying her because she was young and didn't understand anything!

Throwing the contract back into Li Chang'an's arms, Lan Ke got up and prepared to leave: "Since Uncle Zhou is so insincere, then I have nothing to discuss with you."

Li Chang'an instantly became anxious. He didn't expect Lan Ke to say that. He turned his face and hurried to stop her: "If Miss Lan is dissatisfied with the contract, we can sit down and talk about it, why bother leaving? When President Zhou received Miss Lan's phone call, he immediately asked me to fly over that very night. Miss Lan, please don't doubt President Zhou's sincerity!"

Lan Ke looked at him with a smile. Zhou Yaozu was just the vice president of the board, but this person kept saying "President Zhou" and "President Zhou"? How ambitious. However, this matter does not concern her anyways, and she would even like it if Zhou Yaozu and Tang Jing Tian would bite each other like rabid dogs.

Sitting down again, Lan Ke looked directly at Li Chang'an and said with confidence: "You must've not only prepared one agreement, right? Just show me the most sincere one. If you dare to fool me, I'll call Uncle Zhou right away and say that I've changed my mind."

This was her naked threat!

Li Chang'an's face became stiff for an instant, but he quickly pretended to picked up the contract and flipped it casually. He then said with chagrin: "It's all my fault. I came in a hurry and took the wrong contract."

As he spoke, he quickly took out another contract from his bag and put it in front of Lan Ke, then he quietly put away the contract just now, as if it was really just a mistake.

After reading the second contract, Lan Ke finally put a smile on her face. This contract was more sincere than the previous one. Not only was there a lot less loopholes and traps, but even the price makes her very satisfied.

She took out the bank account she had prepared a long time ago and pushed it in front of Li Chang'an, shaking her phone: "I will sign as soon as the money is transferred."

Li Chang'an was relieved when he heard these words, money is not a problem, as long as Lan Ke was willing to sign the contract! So long as they get the shares in Lan Ke's hands, they will soon be able to earn this money back!

Li Chang'an immediately called Zhou Yaozu and half an hour later, Lan Ke received a text message reminder that the money had arrived.

Li Chang'an took out a signing pen and placed it in front of Lan Ke: "Miss Lan, please sign."

Without a second word, Lan Ke signed the contract and then left decisively. Now that she has money, the materials listed on her list could be prepared. As for what Zhou Yaozu would do after getting those shares, she didn't bother to care.

There are still 9 days before the end of the world and she was running out of time.

Thinking of the money she had just received, Lan Ke secretly gritted her teeth and felt that Tang Jing Tian was really good for nothing. She holds 10% shares in her hand and the dividends summed up all these years must've been a huge sum of money, but every year, she only received very little money and the rest was swallowed by those two bastards Tang Jing Tian and Chu Jia!