Chapter 7: If you don't die, who will?

After returning from school yesterday and confirming that she was reborn before the end of the world, Lan Ke contacted the real estate agency and expressed her willingness to sell the house.

This house is one of Lan Yi’s inheritance left for her. If she didn't know that it would be the end of the world soon and once the apocalypse broke out, and that she would definitely be the first to fall because this house was close to her school, she would certainly not be willing to sell the house.

However, although this house is a bit old with outdated layout and decoration, its location is really good. In fact, Lan Ke only contacted the agency yesterday and said that she wanted to sell the house yet today the agency called her saying that someone had taken a fancy to her house and wanted to make an appointment to take a look.

Lan Ke wanted to sell the house as soon as possible, so she directly set the time at three o'clock this afternoon, almost an hour later.

When the time was set, Lan Ke got busy. The house was clean and tidy, so there's no need to clean it up and Lan Ke didn't have the skill. After hanging up, Lan Ke went into the study, found pen and paper, then began to write and draw.

First, she recalls her whole experience from her previous life, especially on how the course of events in the apocalypse had developed. Afterwards, Lan Ke began to write the key points. First, the events that happened in the apocalypse, the specific time of some important events, some crucial news she heard back then, and finally, the materials needed to be stored.

With the pond, she doesn't need to worry about food and drinking water, but Lan Ke decided to prepare more. Weapons aren't easy to get in real life, but she can find a direct way from the system and she doesn't have to worry if she either buy them in the shopping center or private shops.

In addition to food, drinking water and weapons, which are the three most important things, she also had to prepare various daily necessities, such as transportation, fuel, clothing and bedding.

There would be a terribly severe winter not long after the end of the world, since this was also in the north. Thus, it's good to have something to keep warm before the end of the world because the heaters will stop after the apocalypse and the temperature will drop to nearly ten degrees, and many people in the safety zone will freeze to death every day.

Therefore, warm clothes are necessary.

Lan Ke wrote and drew in her notebook, but everything she thought could be used were all written down and when she finally finished writing, it was almost up for her appointment.

As soon as her notebook was put in the inventory space, the person in charge from the real estate agency called and said that they had arrived. Lan Ke opened the security door and saw two young men standing outside the door. One of them was obviously the real estate agent and the other was in suits and leather shoes, with his chin slightly raised, looking cold and imposing.

As soon as the door opened, the man glanced at Lan Ke carefully, raised his eyebrows and asked distrustfully: "Are you the owner of this place?"

"Come in first." Lan Ke's attitude was cold. She still feels guilty selling the house at this time and thinks she owes the buyer, but when this person came with this attitude, Lan Ke felt at ease in an instant.

As soon as the man in the suit entered the house, his eyes looked everywhere and the real estate agent seemed to want to make this business very much, that he kept saying good things. However, the owner, Lan Ke didn't say a word from beginning to end.