Chapter 5: The Slag Dad Calls

"Are you having a convulsion? Isn't this just a damaged seed? It looks like a bean to me and it's even crumpled." Lan Ke said, then put the seed into the inventory space.

The system exclaimed excitedly: "What damaged seed? Do you know how much that seed is worth? If you sell it to the shopping center, you will become a nouveau riche right away!"

"Aren't you just exaggerating?" Lan Ke suddenly felt uneasy. If it was really just a damaged seed, she would take it and she could also give a gift in return, but if it's something precious, then she couldn't accept this gift so casually.

The system directly threw out its identification:

The seed of heaven devouring vine: it is a seed from a mature body of heaven devouring vine. It can germinate after a drop of blood to recognize its master. It is ferocious and bloodthirsty in nature and its mature body can swallow heaven and earth. The purchase price of the shopping center is 100,000 trading points/piece.

Lan Ke was instantly dumbstruck: "100,000 trading points? Are you kidding me?" That first in line customer gave her a gift worth 100,000 trading points. She really doesn't understand the world of the rich!

The system urged: "Hurry up and sell it. What if he repents and comes looking for you?"

Lan Ke ignored it and went on doing business. This gift is really too expensive, so she would really love the man to come back and ask her for it!

This time, Lan Ke still didn't prepare too much. There were more grilled Naohua in 60 servings in total and less soft bean curd, with only 40 servings and one serving was sold for 5 trading points. The overall was 100 servings.

Not sure if it was stimulated by Ruthless Swordsman, that the people in the queue not only bought grilled Naohua, but also a lot of soft bean curd. In about half an hour, the two items were sold out.

Because someone in the front bought several portions, those in the back were unlucky and didn't manage to buy anything.

"Why is it gone? I've been lining up for so long!"

"Boss, you didn't prepare enough?"

"Why don't you go get some more, it's too few!"

Lan Ke's expression remained unchanged even if she was surrounded. Instead, she said, “Forgive me, my friends. It’s really troublesome to prepare the secret recipe. Moreover, I’ve been very busy lately and I really can’t spare much time, sorry. If you like it, come back at 12 o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow and I will definitely prepare more."

With that, Lan Ke left in a very chic and carefree manner, leaving only a few depressed universe merchants who were attracted by the fragrance, but had nowhere to solve the problem.

After exiting the system, Lan Ke immediately asked the system: "System, I have already enough accumulation points, right? Can I upgrade now?"

As she spoke, she opened the system's panel and sure enough, she saw that her identity above had changed from [apprentice universe merchant] to [junior universe merchant].

In addition, there's an extra gift package in the inventory space, which should be the upgrade reward mentioned by the system.

Lan Ke couldn't wait to open the gift package and saw the rewards as follows: inventory space x10, warehouse x1, lottery card x1.

In this way, Lan Ke now has 20 inventory space, one warehouse, one lottery card, one heaven devouring vine seed, 20 white cloud mushrooms, plus the 960 trading points and the 120 accumulation points.