"Dude, is it started?" Vaughn stepped into the living room to catch the football match on TV, while Camila still lingered in my doorway.

She stepped inside too, but not before putting a gentle touch on my shoulder and throwing me sultry look while her boyfriend wasn't looking. I almost winced from that gesture.

Bitch.

That wasn't the first time it happened. Many times before, I caught her stealing a glance at me, playing her hair while talking to me, or lowering her voice into a seductive whisper when she spoke to me. What the hell was this girl up to? I got it that I loved girls and that I liked to be entertained by them. But if she thought that I was expecting that kind of treatment from my best friend's girlfriend, then she was crazy.

If Vaughn hadn't been so head over heels for her, I would have warned him.

Days passed, and it was time for the guys to celebrate our recent football championship victory at my house. The doorbell rang while it was still too early, so I wondered who it was. To my surprise, Camila stood by the door.

Without Vaughn, since he was having research for his project out of town.

"Congrats, captain." She smiled. "I thought I could be here earlier to help you prepare the celebration?"

I almost scoff, knowing that she was lying. First, Vaughn hadn't told me that she was coming. And second, he wouldn't allow her to. As far as I remembered, dude was quite protective of his possession and wouldn't want her to be in the presence of many guys even if it was us.

"It's just the guys, Cam. You don't need to come," I told her, straight to the point.

She looked taken aback by my quit-beating-around-the-bush thing and swallowed. Her cheeks turned slightly pink from the shock and embarrassment. I scrutinized her.

"Well, can I just use the restroom for a while? I really need to," she said, and I didn't even bother to hide my annoyance when I stepped aside to let her come in. She disappeared around the corner of the hallway, and I scoffed in irritation.

I was walking into my room to check my phone when I heard the sound of water from my bathroom. To my surprise, Camila stepped out of it.

"Why are you here? You could just use the one in the hallway." Without even waiting for her to answer my question, I turned my back at her and began to walk out of my room.

"Well." She sighed, her voice soft and alluring. "I don't know. There's just something about this room that draws me in. It's just... The scent, the atmosphere, is so you. This room feels like you."

And that made me stop short in my track.

Fucking bitch.

I guessed that it was time to give her some lesson. A hard one.

You want to play around, huh? Well then, we should. But I'm going to do it my way.

"You know what?" I turned around, and my voice softened as I slowly asked her, "If that's the case, why don't you wait for me in this room until the guys are gone, hm?"

My words must have sent shivers down her spine. I watched as she stared at me with dreamy eyes.

The celebration was over later that night. We'd just chilled out without doing anything big that we hadn't done before. Austin was the last person who left the house, and once he did, I walked back into the hallway toward my room. There, I saw Camila walking up to me with a bottle of champagne in her hand. She looked like she couldn't wait to throw her arms around me.