"I'll go tell her. Her room is the farthest left on the third floor. I'll tell her now."

She then teleported away.

Yep, that confirms what I thought. The note said that her room was to the far left on the third floor. Man, I hope it's her. I already said it, but I want to thank her. Plus, with the way she spoke, I wondered how old she was. She spoke like she was from the early days of English but used modern words. Maybe she's just trying to sound old or something.

"I'm going to let you get dressed. Come down in an hour, and I will have you some food made." Slenda said, standing up.

"Okay, thank you for being my personal Dreamcatcher last night. I appreciate it." I thanked Slenda.

She smiled.

"Anytime, Y/n. If you ever start having nightmares and want to escape them, just crawl in bed with me." She offered.

I nodded again for an answer.

She then teleported away.

I threw the covers from the rest of my lower body and slid off the bed. I'm so happy that I didn't have any wet dreams last night. I would have been extremely embarrassed if I had been awoken to a surprised Slenda seeing a tent in the blanket. I honestly don't know what I would do. Probably had a heart attack from embarrassment.

I walked over to my closet and walked inside it. I walked over and grabbed a simple red T-shirt as well as black jeans that aren't baggy and don't flap everywhere, but at the same time, don't squeeze. They're tight enough that if I, for some reason, put a flashlight in my pocket, people are going to ask why I have an erection. And since I'm not a monster, I won't be wearing shoes indoors. Socks, on the other hand, it's cold in here, and the floors are freezing even with carpet. The cold is running up my legs. So, black socks it is.

I am not putting these clothes on yet as I need a shower. I feel disgusting, I haven't had a shower in an embarrassingly long time, and blood is STILL caked in certain parts of my body. Plus, this will be my first time using this shower, and I'm looking forward to it.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me, locking the door. I walked over to the unnecessarily large shower and turned it on, turning the knob to a lukewarm temperature. I'm not going to bother with the rain feature right now. I need a proper shower more than I need something just to rest in. Maybe next time.

As the water got to my preferred temperature, I stripped myself of my clothing.

So many goddamn cuts and bruises on my body. And none have even started to heal. Man, I want a hug for some reason. Even if it would be pointless and wouldn't aid in my healing. Just enable me a bit of comfort and allow me to forget about my damaged body.

When I was ready, I stepped into the shower and closed the glass slider behind me, which was somehow tinted black. Nice, a privacy screen-type thing. Wow, the stone flooring isn't cold. I was expecting a cold shock, but it was not. It's kind of warm. They're comfortable, actually. If they were soft, I would totally fall asleep on them.

As I rubbed soap on my body, even without the feeling of pain, my body still felt tender enough to be uncomfortable. Like, I had to be soft with my ribs, or I would just feel really uncomfortable enough to make me gag a bit.

I could feel the baked-on blood starting to wash off from my body. And it was kind of a sigh of relief for my body. I feel less itchy, I don't feel dirty, and my skin is actually clean looking. Most of all, I no longer feel disgusting, and I will smell good. And my hair is even softer now!

Once all the blood was gone, I began to wash the soap from my body. The once-white suds are now a mix of red and black.

Once the soap was all washed from my body, I shut off the shower, slid open the door, and grabbed the towel. I stepped out of the shower as I started to dry myself. This towel is really soft. Which is weird to say for a towel, something you dry yourself with or even put on the floor to stop yourself from slipping when you have wet feet. But don't judge me. It's soft and does a really good job of getting the water off my body. Especially around my ribs where I don't want to rub, only gently tap. This is what you should do in general because if you rub, your skin dries out and can irritate your skin if it's sensitive like mine.