thirteen ‼️

🛹: halloween. i love halloween only because of the candies, but i'm not a kid anymore. But at least me and the members get to go to a jyp halloween party right? better than going to houses and getting candy right? wrong. i mean at least we get to dress up.

a day before the halloween party..

i couldn't decide which halloween costume i get to choose, should i go with something cute or scary? Jeongin and chan was with me, whining and groaning about how they just want me to hurry up and go.

"minjunnie~" Chan whined and tugged my shirt in a adorable manner.

"yes?" i said in a annoyed tone, still trying to concentrate on what costume i should get.

"maybe we should go because more likely fans are here" Chan said trying to reason with me but failed unsuccessfully.

"chan. there's literally no one here then us and we have masks and a bucket hat. You also wanted to go with me. annoy me one more time i swear to god." I said sternly, pinching him in the process.

he yelped and stayed quiet, to be honest yes i felt bad that i pinched him about this but he was seriously annoying me. i kinda liked dominating him and telling him who's boss- n e ways i searched through the rackets yet, i couldn't find anything that would suit me. i guess going ghost is the best way plus it's cheaper.

"okay let's go!" i said turning to both of them that was sulking behind me.

"what! we stayed here for two hours to just realized that you don't like the stuff here! you owe us for staying with you the whole time!" jeongin yelled and pouted, crossing his arms. like a child getting sad after they didn't get the candy they wanted.

"but did i ask you to stay? no i didnt, you guys could've gotten a cab and went off without me." i scolded at him and gave him a glare.

he opened his mouth but nothing came out and he went silent. i snickered and walked out of the store waiting for them outside.

We got in the cab and waited for the driver to drive us back home. i looked at both of them, they were slightly sad. Actually scratch that they were really sad but jeongin was more mad then sad. his facial expression says it all.

i tried to lighten up their mood by showing them tiktoks on my personal acc felix has made for me. But they wouldn't smile or laugh they simply ignored me.

"aww come on guys don't tell me you took my scolding seriously" i cooed and poked chan's side only to be pushed away and told stopped.

"don't be like that~ i didn't mean it" i said hugging chan's arm, most likely because i felt bad for pinching him.

"hmph. i'll do anything for you guys to forgive me." i was now the one whining and wanting their attention.

"anything?" jeongin said smirking lightly, i gulped and nodded.

•••

this was not what i was expecting.

buying them food.

they were laughing while chewing my money of my savings account.

i squinted my eyes and glared at both of them. i huffed and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

"want some minjun?" jeongin asked picking up a nugget.

i nodded and opened my mouth, waiting for him to put it in my mouth. He pushed the tiny nugget into my mouth, i chomped on the soft food and grumbled.

Jeongin giggles and looks out the car window, while eating his food. out of curiosity i glance back to chan, eating his food-

anyways we got back home to realize, there's a mess at home because so and so was blah blah. They were obviously trying to make a excuse saying the other member did it.

"chan this whole mess is on you" i giggled and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a cookie.

i walked back to the mess only to find that chan scolded them to pick it up. they act like children-

i laugh while they glared at me, oh- you're probably wondering. Who made the mess? hyunjin and lee know, they were fighting about who's gonna win something. and uh- they threw objects at each other.

obviously injuring both of themselves, they both scowl at me. All i could do was giggle and sit on the couch.

"minjun-ah, can you please help their tiny injuries on their faces." chan asked politely which i responded with a

"aww cmon i literally bought you food with my own money but now-" i didn't finish my sentence because of chan's mean stare.

"yes sir, i will get the first aid kit" i ran off trying to find the white box with a red circle that said "first aid kit"

i found the box and quickly went back to the living room. i found that the mess was clean and hyunjin and lino were glaring at each other.

"cmon guys don't make a simple problem turn into a big problem." i said sitting in between them, putting the white box on my lap. they both stop glaring at each other and glanced at me.

"Now who wants to go first?" i asked looking at both of them.

"me first!" hyunjin said eagerly waiting for this to get done. i turn to face him and took out the napkin out of the packet. i lightly damped his right cheek with the napkin the first aid kit included. He winced, it's not a bad cut it a small one-

eh maybe he has sensitive skin or something, i then take out a hello kitty bandaid and put it on his cheek.

"so cute~" i cooed showing him the hello kitty sticker .

"what- why did you put a kid bandaid on me" he asked irrately.

"no need to be mad, i just couldn't find any more bandaids." i said making up a lie which he quickly nodded. hehehehe i actually did that on purpose

i turned to face lino who was still mad at hyunjin just by looking at his expressions. i pinched his cheek and he yelp.

"no more being mad at each other okay?" he nodded and i put the damp napkin of his beautiful face. i put a different hello kitty design on him.

i showed him the bandaid that was on his cute lil nose. he actually quite liked that and took a selfie with it on.

"alright so no more fighting?" i asked holding both of their hands.

they nodded embarrassingly and ran back to their rooms. i smiled at their reaction and went back to doing whatever i was doing.

——

oop sorry for the slow update- 😀👍