Ten‼️

🍓: Jisung walked toward me while I was resting on the bench, exhausted after exercising. I raise a eyebrow to him.

"Can you help with the new dance choreography, I'm still not good at it" Jisung says with a uneasy smile while fidgeting with his hands.

"Sure!" I said holding his hand while walking towards the practice room.

     Completely forgetting that I was exhausted, I just wanted to help jisung with the dance choreography.

    After we reached the practice room, I untangle my hand with his and go in the center of the room.

   He follows me shyly while still fiddling with his fingers.

"Why are you so shy?" I said chuckling softly earning a glare from jisung.

"Because Changbin made fun of me that I can't dance to this easy choreography" Jisung said looking down avoiding my gaze.

"Awe, Jisung it's okay if you don't know this choreography. No one is good at everything okay? I'm gonna get changbin back for what he did" I said mumbling the last part which jisung heard and giggled at.

"Okay" Jisung said smiling while we both begin to practice the choreography.

    I carefully guided him halfway through the dance while helping him he was all giggly. I quirk my eyebrow at him confused by his behavior.

"Nothing" Jisung simply says still giggling.

    I playfully roll my eyes at him while wrapping my hand onto his hand. He turned red immediately and went silent.

    I smirked pressing my body closer against his, he was blushing uncontrollably and pushed me away.

"What were you doing" He said avoiding my gaze with a red face.

"What are you talking about? I was helping you to get a better posture" I lied crossing my arms on my chest.

"Oh—Just dont do that again" Jisung says completely believing my lie.

    He was unaware that I did that on purpose and got closer to me. I snickered but kept helping him with the choreography.

    Throughout the whole dance he ignored my gaze and kept looking looking somewhere else.

    After we were done practicing the choreography, Jisung came closer to me. He unexpectedly kissed me on the cheek which left me shock.

"Thank you for helping me!" Jisung said running off without seeing my reaction.

I touch my cheek where he kissed at, I smile at the cute gesture.

———

I come back to the dorm with a smoothie hand in hand. Seungmin whines only because I didn't get him one.

"That's not fair!" Seungmin whines clinging onto my arm

"It is fair—-I bought my own smoothie. Key word My smoothie" I said pointing at myself while still trying to defend myself

"But-" Before he could finish his sentence he snatched my smoothie out of my hand and ran away with it.

"Ya! Come back here!" I said running after him trying to get my beloved strawberry smoothie back.

Seungmin giggles while trying running away from me.

"I give up!" I said putting my hand on my knees

"You win Seungmin" I said breathily, exhausted from running.

He lets out a "teehee" before sipping his smoothie, correction My smoothie.