Four‼️

i heard a loud ring coming from my phone, i groaned out of displeasure and groggily sat up. pressing the  stop button in the process. i let out a large yawn and stretched before heading towards the white bathroom. i glanced at my bed head self, god i looked like a mess. i brushed my teeth with a blue toothbrush and a mint toothpaste. i brushed my dyed locks while trying to find what clothes I should do. i wore a white collared shirt, then i put a large yellow sweater as a result it gave me sweater paws. i then put on some dark pants, nothing unusual happened yesterday. It was however unusually quiet yesterday, all they said when I came home was a "Just message us next time yeah? we just want to know if you're okay." They continued with their lecture but in all honestly I wasn't listening, I was too focused and hyped up to see Niki tomorrow.

Oh? I didn't tell you? Well while I was in the car proceeding to go to my members, Niki messaged me again asking if we could hang out again in the afternoon when I catch a break. He was awfully sweet, he even offered to pay for my drinks n such. I couldn't wait to talk to him again and relive all the memories like the years before.  I couldn't help but smile to myself, why am I acting like this. I head downstairs, awfully happier and more confident. I glanced to see if the others were awake, i only saw a bed head felix and a jisung laying on the couch probably thinking about what he will write about for the songs. I silently chuckled to myself and 

i walked downstairs, seeing a bed head Felix and a Jisung on the living room couch. i silently  chuckled to myself and walked towards them, their eyes shot up to my presence. "mornin' " i yawned as they waved with a tiny bit of laziness, i hummed and smiled before making my way to the kitchen. i saw jeongin and Chan sitting at the dining table their phones buzzing with notifications. they seemed energetic, my thoughts were set aside as Chan got up and head towards the studio. "i'm gonna practice more for our next upcoming concert this week, you could join me if you want" i stated, as jeongin trailed behind me.

——-

after i was done with practice, i gulped down water while sweat trickled down my face. i was displeased with the stickiness. "i'm gonna head out first okay?" i uttered at a dancing jeongin, he nodded breathily. he waved goodbye panting as he drank a cold water bottle. As I headed back home, nearly no one was in the living room. they were either napping or in their rooms doing something, i went straight toward my room. i turned on the bathroom faucet and set aside my sweaty clothes, it felt relieving when i came in contact with the water and didn't feel the usual stickyness last time.  i turned the faucet off and took out a blow dryer plugging it in the process, the warm air hit my face but i shrugged it off. i continued to dry my hair, while i was done doing that i tried to find clothes i would wear.

i wore a gray blazer with a black turtle neck and a high darkish brown waisted dress pant. i put on a black ankle boot which fit quite well with the outfit, i added a beige beret. Did I go all out? I hope I don't look too over the top considering we're just going to hang out at Lotte world.

I finally got the destination and memories came flooding in when me and my friend would occasionally go here to have fun when we were younger. How long has it been since I've been here and had genuine fun? I head inside as I finished paying for my ticket, I spot a certain black haired male.  I went over to the same heighted male, it was not a surprise to see that me and niki were the same height.

He excitedly waves back  and signals me to sit with them. I sat next to him and smiled at the other people that are his members. the place was only us and one or two staffs. guessing because the group is a rather famous boy band.

"Guys this is my friend, Minjun" jeongguk said looking at his members who we're looking at me and smiled.

"hello", i honestly didn't know what else to say other then to fidjet in my seat