Eleven ‼️

🧃:    "Hyung!" I whined loud enough to make Changbin look at me.

"What?" He gives me a glare but I ignore it and keep whining.

"Let's do a tiktok together!" I whined for the fifth
time today only for him to decline like always.

"No" He said going back to whatever he was doing while ignoring my whines.

"Hmph why not?" I said crossing my arms while pouting.

"Because I said so" Changbin said making up a lame reason to not make a tiktok with me.

"So you have no reasons to not do a tiktok with me" I said pouting again catching his attention.

"Changbin go and do a tiktok with him—he's obviously bored as you can see" channie said pointing at my sulking figure.

"Fine" he groaned rolling his eyes while following me into the practice room.

    I giggled showing him a tiktok we should remake, changbin made a face saying he doesn't want to do it. I pouted and he eventually gave in and did the tiktok with me.

I clasped my hands together and jumped up and down.

"Yay! We finally did the dance correctly" I said air quoting "correctly" because changbin wasn't listening to me.

"Can I see?" Changbin squeaked I nodded showing him our final results.

    I hummed in response showing the dance we did, he smiled and giggled.

"Can we post it so stays can see it?" Changbin said shyly which I nodded happily.

"Of course we can! This is the reason why I wanted to do this." I said smiling while pressing the red button to publish.

"Now gimme cuddles!" I said doing grabby hands and he gave me a questionable look.

"Why" he asked bluntly

"Because I want cuddles" I rolled my eyes at his dumb question.

"no" he leaves the practice room while I follow behind.

"ya! binnie-hyung~" i whined and pouted, clinging onto his arm.

he blushed at my sudden action and tried to pry me off of him. he failed and stopped trying, i smiled in victory.

"let's just go to the dorms okay?" changbin says walking a little bit faster making me let go of him.

"walk a bit slower" i huffed trying to catch up to his pace.

changbin walks slower intertwining his hands with mine.

——————

"so—are we just going to sit on the couch and be lazy?" lee know said in his mom like figure, crossing his arms while looking at all of us.

"no shit. there's nothing to do" felix cursed and covered his mouth quickly. which resulted to chann flicking his forehead.

"i told you no bad words! we have two children here" chan points at me and jeongin, i scoffed at him.

"me? a kid? i'm 18 my birthday passed two months ago! i am now an adult" i scoffed again receiving a glare from woojin.

"you're still a kid. you're acting like one" chan spat warning a glare from me.

i'm surprised jeongin hasn't complained that he isn't a kid. all that hip thrust i'm sure he'll argue with chan that he isn't a baby anymore.

"moving on—— we're going to play some board games! doesn't that sound fun?" lee know insisted.

"you sound like my parents always trying to let us go do something other than play on the device" i snickered remembering my childhood.

"well—do you want to clean the whole house?" lee know glares at me again.

"no but the board games sounds boring so-" lee know cuts me off.

"cleaning the house it is!" lino runs off and gets the cleaning supplies

"seriously minjun" jeongin rolls his eyes and follows after lino.

all i could do was giggle and say "oopsies". i rubbed the nape of my neck when all of my members were glaring at me.

————————-
[unedited]
sorry for taking a three month break 😻

————————-[unedited]sorry for taking a three month break 😻