Arc III Chapter 2: Haunted By Distant Past

Start from the beginning

"Kar En Tuk...? What does that mean?" 

~~~

A ride and a half later, you arrived at the (Y/N) Foundation in Atlas. There, you greeted your wife with heartwarming love.

"It's good to see you, Ice Queen." Said you as you give her a kiss.

"You and your cheap flattery. I love it." Said Willow as she returned the kiss back.

After making out in the middle of the cold, you two decided to go back inside and discuss the message Willow sent to you.

"Tell me, love. What happened here while I was at Beacon watching our daughter kick ass?" You asked.

Willow frowned, "While the workers were drilling deep into the mountains. They uncovered a giant metal door that bent our drills. Then the surrounding rock caved in and two giant statues of knights was revealed. It's a good thing everyone made it out alive, but those who were near at the cave-in suffered heavy injuries." Willow summarized the event.

"A big gate with two giant knight statues beside it? That certainly is strange, but why do you have to-"

You were suddenly interrupted by a familiar Faunus calling your name in the distance.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" He called.

"John? What brings you here at this time?" You asked the deer faunus.

"Come, quick! Something's going on at the dig site, milord! You might want to see this!" He pleaded as he pointed at the window. Atlas Bullheads flying past the mansion.

"Atlas Military? What the hell are they doing here?" You asked John.

"They claim to have sensed the earthquake in their seismographs. Now they want to get past the gate and investigate what's inside. But Sienna doesn't want to let him near it. Let alone go near this place. You must get there in time before they start a war!" John explained frantically.

"Shit. Lead the way, John. I need to knock some sense into them." You said calmly as you grabbed Willow's hand and ran towards the main floor of the mansion.

~~~

"What do you want, Ironcuck? We were here first and was requested to be here by Willow herself." Sienna growled at the cyborg.

"The council wants us to investigate the earthquake that happened near the (Y/N) Foundation. So they sent me and a small attachment here in case they're Grimm. Then we saw the White Fang and this huge steel door. Tell me, Ms. Khan. What do you know about this door?" He asked "calmly".

With each faction's army pointing their guns at each other. Ready to pull the trigger if their superiors give them the word.

"None of your business. Certainly none of the Council's business. I know for a fact that once you discover what's inside of that gate. You'll end up using it for yourself and the Council's own interests." Sienna said to the increasingly upset general.

"Like you're the one to talk, Ms. Faunus Superiority. You'll do the same. Like it or not, you'll want to get rid off the human race. Don't tell me you're still trying to impress (Y/N), are you?" He asked with a smug grin on his face.

"Why you son of a-" Sienna growled as she took out her chain spear until a loud bang was heard through out the field.

Everyone looked towards the source to see you with Old Faithful, restored to mint condition with the addition of red paint for the barrel and white paint for the wooden body. There is also a giant hook attached to the bottom of the shotgun painted in pure gold.