Casanova For A Change Review

Casanova For A Change by fun_writes

(Note from Owner of this book.Hi, just wanted to let you know this review was done by Angelwolf78 I hope this is ok and whilst it isn't the exact same format as I do mine I hope you still enjoy the review she has done for you :) . Be aware it is her first time and so she has tried her best and she does hope to get better ☺️ if you have any questions about the review just pm her and I'm sure she will be glad to help. 💕 Thank you :) )

(I belive there are spoilers up ahead to anyone who is reading review)

Positives/ What I liked:
- I love how confident Samantha is. I was not expecting her to hate her reputation because from first look, girls like her appear to 'love thier life' and 'thier body', such as this part in the prequel "I'll do right?" I asked myself smirking. "Sure it will" she replied.

- I hope that Evan changes Samantha. I love how seth is such a loving brother, he doesn't allow his parents to walk all over him or his sister and that he also has a caring side, in this scene of chapter 3 "A sinister look played on Seth lips. I'm only permitting you this once, " I love how this book gives you the opposite of what you are thinking is going to happen. (Lots of surprising twist/plots!)

Cons/ What could be improved.
- It is confusing to tell time. This is because of the dashes, personally I would like the story without the ratchets such as "Extra Barf! ~The next day."
I can't tell if she is in high school or college not because Seth is in school. I was surprised when I saw him in chapter 3 in this SCENE, When I first read about him I thought that he was in college. I don't like how she commands everyone. I dislike how everyone is okay with her walking over them, is there no one that has tried to take her crown off?

- I also dislike how you didn't change the font when she is talking to herself and building her confidence back up in this scene "I'll do right?" I asked myself smirking. "Sure it will" she replied.

(Another Note from owner of book. Please don't be disheartened by anything she put that you may/may not agree with as everyone has their own thoughts and opinions and obviously she is just trying to help💕)

Constructive critism:
- I would love to see more of Samantha's character and why she became what she is.

- I would recommend re-reading your story before you post a new chapter, I saw a couple of spelling mistakes such as this in chapter 3 "that's disgusting," Evn whispered.

- I was a bit confused in chapter 3 when Samantha walked out of the cafeteria, I thought that she walked in the hallway but later in the chapter you wrote "I placed the food in front of me just as Evan sat in front of me" You mentioned he sat in front of you, you didn't have to say that he was facing you because the readers already know.

Personal Rating: 5/10
It isn't something I would normally read but I did love how this shows the troubles that popular girls have to deal with (so good storyline)