Quick Update!

Hello everyone! It's just me here to tell you that I am perfectly alright and that there WILL definitely be a new chapter out soon. I've just been dealing with some writers block and school (which opens a whole new can of mental health worms) so I haven't been writing a lot. I really appreciate the support that I've been getting from all of you, so I figured that I would just check in and let you guys know what's up. Thank you guys so much for supporting this work which was only supposed to be a few chapters that I finished in the 7/8th grade, but here I am in the 10th grade still making updates on it.

I appreciate every single one of you, so to make up for the fact that there is no real chapter right now, have a few short scenarios that I've come up with. Enjoy 😊💜

<Someone Among Us>

"Aight bros, who the fuck killed my boyfriend?" Dave asked, unmuting his discord. He adjusted his headset as Karkat raged from the next room over.

"Uh, Dave? Can you tell KK two quiiet down? We can 2tiill hear hiim."

"Uhhh, yuh gimme a sec," taking his headset off, the blonde turned his head to the door, "Oi! Karkles, d'you mind?"

"DAVID, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP, YOU PRICK!"

"Babe, it's a game."

"WAS IT A MOTHERFUCKING GAME WHEN YOU SNAPPED MY NECK??"

"Well... yea? Just... shush, okay?" he turned back to his computer and slipped his headphones back over his ears, "sorry guys what did I- oh, did I miss the vote?"

The Strider watched in horror as he saw Eridan, Sollux, Kanaya, Gamzee, and Tavros' icons appear next to his name.

"Dude what the fuck? Why did you vote me? I was literally in decontam!"

"Maybe You Should Mute Your Mic Next Time, Dear~"

.
.
.

<Annyeonghaseyo~>

It was an average day for Dave. He got ready for school, he made it to school, he kissed Karkat on the cheek at lunch. Pretty normal. The only thing that was unusual was when he dropped his notebook on the ground.

Karkat knelt down to help him, pausing as he noticed something next to Dave's shoe. When he picked it up, he burst out laughing.

"CAPTOR, COME TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!" he held the small paper object up so the yellowblood could take a look at it.

"Bro, what the fuck are you doing?" Dave stood up to try and peer at what Sol had.

The troll laughed and flipped the item slightly so that Eridan could see it.

He raised an eyebrow, "Davve, wwhy do you havve a Yoongi sticker?"

There was a pause.

"ED?"

"Yea, lovve?"

"..."

"Why the fuck do you know who that ii2?"

Those weren't really written with any editing or anything. They were just supposed to be funny and lighthearted, not well-written. Anyway, I'll see you guys next time! Luv ya💜