Chapter 11

It was finally time, Hinata has anticipated this moment since he got the note. After school he made sure to go and rush out of class, give himself just enough time to go to the shed and back before Kageyama would notice and start looking for him. He had to be fast, get this over and done with. He started feeling his palms sweat and his legs tremble, he didn't expect himself to get this nervous, it was probably the fact that he had no idea was was waiting for him, the mystery and the longing to knowing mixed together cause him to shake all over. Hinata had to make sure to remind himself to breath as he felt how he was lacking oxygen. He dashed out and ran towards the shed at the back of the school, it didn't take long for him to reach his destination. He felt for the metal handle, it felt so cold under his warm hands, he could feel his breathing getting heavier and heavier by the second. Finally he gripped the handle and pulled it towards him exposing the room and what was inside. It was so dark yet he saw a figure, leaning against the cardboards at the back, they were looking at their nails. This person looked up, meeting Hinata's eyes that were still at the entrance, they had a faint smile on their face, an evil smile. 

"come on in, don't be sacred, we need to have a little chat." This person said. Hinata's eyes adjusted to the dark and was now able to make out their face.

Of course this was all their doing.

During the last 2 weeks

Once Hinata and Kageyama announced to their team that they have started dating the word spread fast. Maybe not to a lot of people but it was common knowledge to the people that knew them personally. Everyday seemed like a new adventure, Hinata and Kageyama would meet up every morning and talk about whatever came to mind. It was like a dream coming true, it's like finally everything was going right, everything was perfect, too perfect.

They say that if things are going right all the time there is bound for something big to happen, it's like the calm before the storm, and that's exactly what happen. After a few days of dating weird things started happening to Hinata. At first he decided to ignore them but it started becoming consistent.

Hinata was pretty used to being teased by his classmates, he sometimes got picked on but he never said anything as it wasn't that serious, he was never in danger or harm and it didn't effect him much. He would just take it and forget about their meaningless words. But since more people found out about him and Kageyama he would start getting picked on even more, in more creative ways. He was never sure who was behind the mean things that occurred to him, they were usually done anonymously.

For example, one of the first things that happen was when his desk was scribbled with slurs and images, this has never happened to Hinata before which shocked him even more. He would also find that the books he had hidden in his desk had missing pages, people would purposely bump into him in the hallways which caused him to have bruises on his body. Another thing that started happening was he would get messages in his locker saying things like 'be careful with who you mess with.' or 'know your place'.

These things gradually become more and more common until it was practically happening everyday. Why didn't he tell Kageyama? That's simple. Hinata didn't want him to worry. Hinata didn't want to be a burden and he was scared that if Kageyama knew about this he would just go wild and who know what he would do. Hinata felt that this way he was protecting Kageyama from him making stupid decisions. In the long run Hinata thought he could just deal with it and it will blow over in a few weeks.

Of course Kageyama noticed something was off, no matter how much Hinata tried to hide it, he couldn't hide the bruises on his body. Hinata always replayed with; "it's from practising volleyball", or he would just say he doesn't know where they came from. This carried on for 2 weeks, the same things happened every day, it became the new normal.

This lead up until now, Hinata was standing in front of the person who was responsible for all of this. This was the girl Kageyama was talking about, the girl that force him to kiss her, Hinata knew that it was her due to the fact that Kageyama made sure to point her out so he could stay away from her. Look how that turned out. Though now they can finally talk about this and sort everything out. Hinata timidly walked into the room, he tried to look fierce however failed as his fingers trembled with fear. 

"I know your responsible for everything that's been happening to me." Hinata managed to cough out, although he was scared if his voice sounded like he was intimidated. 

"It was never my intention to hide it, I'm guessing Tobio told you about me, I'm honoured." She chuckled as she stood up and come closer into the light, her red hair glistened from the lamp but her eyes looked like they were filled with pure hate as the shadows filled her iris. "Do you know why I called you here." She said with a sinister smile.

"To talk?" 

"Don't be so naive." A loud laugh exited her mouth like she was mocking Hinata which just made him even more insecure about the situation. "You know very well what I want don't you." Hinata couldn't speak, he just focused his gaze on the girl in front of him. "I want him, and I will do ANYTHING to have him." She raised her voice which made Hinata jump and gave him chills down his back, what has he done, why did he come here, shes crazy, why did he have to come here, why...

"You said you'd leave me alone if Kageyama kissed you." Hinata whimpered out, it seemed pointless saying such obvious words but he tried to understand this person in front of him as much as he could.

"You think I was serious? I was just using his weakness against him, I saw the way he looks at you, I know your important to him. I mean what else could I have done. But you see, my original plan was for you to get upset and never speak to him again. I knew you saw us kiss, I made sure you saw us kiss. I wanted you to hate him but I guess you're too forgiving. Tobio was nearly mine but you had to ruin everything. All my efforts and planning for nothing. So then I came to the conclusion that the only way to make him only mine is to get rid of you. And I won't stop at nothing until you're out the picture, don't you understand?" 

"What- What are you going to do with me?" Hinata was now concerned as she started slowely making her way closer and closer to him, he was in trouble, he had to run. Hinata started walking backwards not leaving the girl from his sight, his hand tried reaching out to the handle when suddenly she spoke again.

"Don't try to run, my boys are right behind that door holding it closed to make sure you can't escape." That's when Hinata looked away from her eyes for the first time and realised that in her hand was a sharp blade. She was now around 3 meters away from Hinata while his back was pressed on the door which wouldn't budge, he tried screaming for help but his voice was breaking. "Finally I can get rid of you once and for all." She laughed.

Hinata's eyes widened as he tried shaking the door for it to open.

I'm in so much trouble.