Authors Note

Hey there

I actually can't believe I have finished this story after all this time. I started this out one day when I was bored and then found out that maybe this story could actually go somewhere. I am really satisfied with the ending  and I hope you are too.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the comments that you guys left, it was probably my biggest motivation to continue writing. They actually made me so happy seeing how people feel about my story and what they think about certain parts of it.

Last thing I want to say is that I will be re writing this story on ao3, it will have much more detail and we will be going more in depth into character stories. There will be much more scenes with Kageyama and Hinata together doing cute things together meaning much more fluff, however the ending will be completely different. I won't spoil anything so if your interested please look into my account: Aleks_ptg and the story will be called 'My long lost Knight'.

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/27844147

Thank you so much for all your support <3

Find me on Social Media:

Instagram: Aleks.ptg

Snapchat: aleks_4life (if you add me send me a message and I'll make sure to add you to my anime private story)

TikTok: aleks.kraaa