Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Macy

I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, my hands balled up into fists and shaking. That damn pink pluse sign was burned into my brain, flasing bright. This wasn't fair. I didn't desereve to have my life ruined by a mistake. Well, maybe I did. I was a bad person, I had excepted that. But Jesus what the hell was I gonna do with a...I stopped my thoughts. I wasn't going to have anything. It was probably faultly. There was no way that I was pregnant. It wasn't possible. It would ruin my life and Conner's. It would kill my dreams.

I picked up the faultly test and dropped it down the toilet, along with the box and flushed it. I watched as it spun down the tubes, getting stuck for a while, than disapearing. I wasn't pregnant. There was nothing growing in me. I was fine. I left the bathroom, putting on a wonderful poker face. I walked into our room, smiling to see Conner laying down on his bed, eyes closed, humming to himself.I laid down next to him. My smile widened as his arm snaked around ym shoulders and he pulled me closer to him. He kissed my neck, making my heart flutter.

Tyler never made me feel like Conner did. Ty had been sweet and nice, but Conner....Conner had so much more than that. He understood everyting I felt without me even saying anything. He totally got my ambitions to be on stage. He was romantic and sweet and it was amazing. It was a wonderful feeling to know that I was loved and I was free of worries.

Because it had to be a faultly test. It had to be.

***Tyler***

Roxie and I were sitting outside on the porch, laughing at some tourists who we could tell were hoplessly lost. "Oh my God, it's hilarious to see them walk around like they don't know what the hell is going on in the world" she said, smiling. Her dark hair was tied back in a ponytail, her soft eyes bright with laughter.

"Roxie, you are hilarious" I choked out, holding my sides. She winked at me. "Don't forget it" she jokingly said, elbowing me lightly. I hadn't noticed it for the first couple of weeks, but now I knew I was falling for her. She was a lot easier to talk to then Macy, she was really open about her feelings. She made me feel warm inside. Like I wasn't alone. It was so amaing. I hadn't felt like this in such a long time. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her. "So Ty...I was wonderin...maybe we could go out later? Just the two of us. To go see a movie or something..." she said, smiling and looking down.

I nodded. "Yeah! Sure...umm that would be great." I said, smiling. She nodded. "Kay. Cool. After dinner maybe? Cuz by then my...nevermind" she said, standing up and going back into the house, throwing a smile over her shoulder. I smiled to myself, closing my eyes, letting the sounds of the city roll over me.

I was getting over Macy Knowles. Good ridance.

***Roxie/Santana***

I was sittin my room, staring at the mirror on the wall. My therapist told me that it wasn't a good idea to do this, but I really didn't care, I had to talk to Santana somehow. If my mom knew I was doing this, she would be super pissed at me. But it didn't help me to just ignore her. Santana was easier to talk to then my mom and she understood.

"Hey San" I said in the mirror, smiling, She smiled back, her eyes way more beautiful than mine, her skin flawless. "Hey Rox. How's you're boyfriend?" she asked me, winking. I sighed. "He isn't my boyfriend sis. He's my friend who is a guy" I said, sticking my tounge out at her.

Then suddenly she was sitting next to me, a cocky smirk on her full lips. "If you would let me meet him, he would be you're boy toy" she said, excited. I shrugged. "I don't know...and I don't like it when you call them that. Boy toys. It makes you sound like a no good slut"

She laughed. "Cuz I am Roxie. And you know he would totally be in you're pocket if I...you know..." she said, giggling. I shrugged again. "I really like him though. And he doesn't know about you. It would make things complicated. Ty's a nice guy, I don't want to screw up his life" I said. She was about to say something else, but I interuptted her. "Plus, mom would hate me if you showed up. I'm technicslly not supposed to talk to you" I reminded her.

She rolled her eyes. "Don't spend you're time listening to them sissy. They don't understand. Just let me go on the date you got with him tonight, and he's yours. Pinky promise" she said, holding out her pinky.

I smiled and hooked mine with her's. "Fine. Just please...don't let him figure out you're you"

***Adam***

"Aly...are you alright?" I asked her, massaging her back. She sighed. "No. I've been just really upset that we can't just tell everyone about us. It drives me crazy!" she said. "It's just....grr" she snarled.

I pulled her close to me, kissing her neck. "Honey...people just don't get it, we've been through this. I know it makes you upset, but we have our plan" I reminded her. She nodded, turning her head to kiss me on the lips. She then turned her whole body to me and pushed herself ontop of me, kissing me passionatly. She didn't tell me to stop. She let me take off her clothes and she took off mine. She didn't stop me when I locked the door to my room.

And now I have a feeling that if there is a God, we probably will get sent straight to hell.

****************************

Okay so eventfully chapter, even if it was sort of short. I really do like whats going on with it right now so keep reading and leave plenty of feedback!!

See ya!