Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"So Bonita. This must be very different for you" George said, sitting on the edge of the pool next to me. I nodded slightly, staring at the reflection of us on the water.

"Yeah...it is. Alot different. I've never been in a place this nice. My friends back at Watercrest would kill for this." I said, lying through my teeth. Oh sure, they would kill for the house, but not the situation. "It alot to take in"

He nodded, smiling. I smirked to myself. This was going to be easy as pie. I had a feeling Harrison had been starving him from the goodies, so he would jump at the chance to get some. Unless underneath he had a real strong moral compass. "You know, I've never met anyone who wasn't...ummm..."

"Educated? Homeless?" I offered, not offended at all. The facts of life don't hurt me.

"Ummm...yes I suppose. Excuse me for asking but...how did you become an orphan? How did they die?" he asked. I laughed. He was naive.

"They didn't die. They left me. It was my brithday and I was supposed to go visit family. But instead they dropped me off at a group home" I said calmly, kicking the water with my toes. He looked down.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't realize" he said, embarassed. I shrugged.

"It's alright. I guess it just doesn't seem like a big deal to me anymore" I said.

"Was your life at the group home tough?" he ask after a short pause. My laugh was hardher this time.

"Fuck yeah" I said and didn't explain my answer. I was examining the relfection and tried to think of Addi, but it was getting hard to rememeber every little detail. I then felt his hand on my leg. I guessed he was trying to sooth me, well thats what he was telling himself, but out of the corner of my eye I saw his pants shift a little. I smiled a little more, this one more seductivly. "George, you're a real good looking man, ya know that?" I said, moving my hand to run it through his hair. He shivered a little.

"You're a very beautiful girl Bonita. Very." he said and leaned into my face closer. When his lips touched mine, I felt nothing. But I kissed back, thinking of seeing Addi, of seeing everyone back home. His hand traveled up my body slowly, then stopped suddenly and he pulled away."No! No, I can't do this to Angela. She desereves better than this. This can't happen again! You..." he just shook his head without finishing the sentence and left the pool house. I glowered after him as the door slammed behind him. I stuffed my towel in my mouth and screamed. I was so fucking close!

I got up and left the pool house too, this time heading for the kitchen where Maria and Mike would be. I stormed in, wrapping the towel around my waist as I did. Maria and Mike were leaning against the stainless steel counter, talking in Spanish. They stopped when I came in and exaimined me.

"What happen, nina?" she asked me,seeing my face. I started crying on the spot and she quickly came over and held me as I explained what had happened.

When I was done, Mike looked like he was thinking on something hard. "Bo, I think you should explain to him. Everything."

I shook my head, wiping my eyes. "No! Then I'll never get back!" I said, shaking. Maria smiled saddly at her.

"Bonita, if you don't, we will. It really is for your own good dear." she said, stroking my hair out of my face. I felt anger bubbling up. They were going to betray me!

"Fine!" I screamed and ran out of the room, back to my own. I grabbed a vodka bottle from a secret nook in the mini fridge and poured a shot into a short, skinny glass. It burned my throat, but in a good way. "Fuck this" I muttered and put the bottle to my lips and let it work its maigc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright you guy! I'm sorry again it's taken so long it's just been super busy! I know this is short but I've had a hard time coming up with stuff. So if every single one of you posts a comment on what you think should happen next I will be eternally gratful!!! Love ya'll!!

Comment!!!!!,vote and fan!