Chapter 29

Chapter 29

   I was floating. It was beautiful and painful in the same way. My hand was clutching my side, as if I actually had a chance to stop the steady flow of blood. I could hear someone screaming, but I wasn't sure if it was someone else or if it was me. I looked down at my hand to see it stained red. I didn't know what to do. I could faintly hear sirens outside. My vision was blurring and I closed my eyes for a moment.

****

  "Bonita you wake the fuck up NOW!" some was screaming. My eye flung open and pain washed over my whole body. I had been in bliss and someone had dragged me back. I stared blindly for a moment, my ears aching from the sound of sirens. "Come on Bo! WAKE UP!" the person yelled. My eyes began to adjust a little. Addi? Addi!

  "Addi?" I said, my voice stumbling over my tounge.

  "What?! No, it's Aly! Bo, please stay with me!" she said. I could feel pressure on my hand and I could hear her voice breaking into sobs. But they didn't effect me the way they should. I could feel myself slippping and I was so tired. I closed my eyes again

****

  I had to be dreaming. I was in my room at Watercrest. I was sitting on my bed and Addi was there. She was holding me close and whispering to me. "Sing for me Elizabeth. Sing please." she whispered sweetly in my ear. She kissed my neck and held me closer. "You are so beautiful Liz. So sweet and caring. I think we should run away together and just hide from the rest of the world."

  I opened my mouth and nothing came out. She just smiled and kissed my lips. "Thats okay. I know its hard for you right now. Just know that I love you" she said.

****

  "Whats wrong with her! You got the freaking bullet out and stopped the bleeding! Whats wrong!" Aly was yelling. My eyes were still closed, but I could feel everything. I felt my lips move, as if I was going to say something, but no words could come out.

  I could think though. I thought about the mistakes I had made, the long long list. I then thought about Addi and Aly and Adam and Tyler and Rob. They mattered to me. They were the good things in my life. The clean things. The roses in a midst of throns and weeds. Vision, Jake's, the Harrison's, drugs. Those were things I had wanted to leave behind. Now I could. I felt like I was standing on a thin line. On one side was Life. One side was Unknown. Life was dirty and unpure. The Uknown was...well...unknown. The Maybe Not So Great UnKnown.

  But maybe it was great. But with what I had done in this world, I doubted it. I would probably end up in Hell. So I began praying.

  God...uh...hi. I haven't been to church since I was 5. But it's hard to believe you're all alone in this world, so knowing God is there is nice. I wanted to be good. I wanted to be clean and normal and happy. So I'm sorry. I guess I'm asking for...you to forgive me. Cuz I think I'm gonna die soon.

  ****

  I was back in the room with Addi and she was kssing me and it felt amazing to hold her.

****

  Adam and I were laughing, his arm around Aly. It was crisp and cool out and wind felt amazing.

****

  A young Tyler and I were sitting in our room, comic books thrown around the room, arguing heatedly about who was better, Rogue or Wolverine.

****

  My parents hugging me after a music recital, telling me they loved me.

****

  I think I've had a full life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  This is not the last chapter! I will have 1 more and then...I'm sorry to say ladies and gentleman....Orphan Whore will be finished. I think this story had a good run. I will leave all my thanks until the last chapter is posted

Love, RaegenTheRandom