Last Chapter :*)

Last Chapter: Adam: 2 weeks later

   I was searching her room. It was the first time I had been in here without her permission. I had pulled out all of the tons of clothes she had gotten from those rich people and laid them out on the floor. The girls would probably want to go through them. Except Macy, of course. Her baby bump would never fit in these clothes like they had on Bo. I went through another drawer and sighed sadly when I found more shit. Birth control pills, pot, a lighter. I threw them in a pile by the door. I would have to remember to throw them out. Maybe I would set them fire, just cause. I closed the drawer and opened the others. Nothing overly exciting. A few more lighters, random things. Ponytail holders from when her hair was long. Nail polish. A pocket knife. I threw those in the pile as well.

    I moved over to under her bed. An empty bottle of vodka. A couple empty cartons of cigarettes. Two shoebox. I opened up the first showbox quietly, not sure what I expected to find. But it was pictures. They must have been taken here, because they were of her and Addi. They looked so carefree and happy. Bonita looked...hopeful. I found a picture at the bottom of a place that wasn't Watercrest, so I guessed it was that damn whore house they used to work at. They were both asleep and were holding each other in each others arms. I put the pictures back and laid the shoebox on the bed.

   I opened the second one. It was full of notebooks. Some were brightly colored, some were dark, I saw some paper bags that had writing on them. I pulled them each out, one by one. The one on the bottom was dated the oldest. I opened it up and a few pieces of paper fell out. I began reading.

 Dear Diary,

   Mr. Vision hurt me. I didn't know what to do, so I just let it happen. I was scared and he told me not tell anyone. I tried to tell Ty, but I couldn't. He probably wouldn't understand. I wish my mommy and daddy were here to help me. They were nice and I miss them.

    All of the entries were sad and sick and depressing. I couldn't stop reading through. I couldn't stop from  reading the tear stained pages of Bonita...no...Liz's life. I could see why she had changed her name, why she had stayed with those guys after they had raped her, those Luke and Ron guys. I could understand why she would drown herself with drugs and booze. I could see how much she had loved Addi. I could see why she had tries to replace Addi with me. She couldn't handle the pain of it. I felt myself crying as I finished reading them. I replaced them all and closed the box, putting them next to the box of pictures. I sat there and I sobbed and wondered if Bonita would want me to cry. I knew she wouldn't want me too. She was just one of the best friends I had had, and now...now she was going to buried. Tomorrow. I didn't know how I was going to handle it. Maybe I wouldn't burn all her drugs. How else would I get through it?

********

 Next Day

   It was cold and the sky was threatening us with rain. Aly and I were standing next to each other, barely holding hands. We were both dressed in black, as was everyone else. Lucy had taken us shopping for clothes for the funeral. My tie was fluttering in the wind and Aly was doing her best to keep her jacket from flying away. Macy and Conner were standing back, as were Lucy and Roxie. Tyler was standing a few feet from us, staring at where a hole was dug, ready for Bonita's body to be laid in there. I held the shoebox of pictures under my free arm and Tyler held the notebook one. When the people who were going to lower casket finally arrived, a dark blue car pulled up into the cemetary and the doors opened up. Addison jumped out and ran to casket, sobbing.

  "Oh Goddamnit Bonita! I can't believe you...oh God I fucking can't stand it!" she screamed shaking and convulsing from the tears. Aly went up to her and held her in her arms for a while, rocking her back and forth, whispering to her. I guess she saw the short obituary in the paper. The city people who were just there to bury her, grabbed the casket and had it lowered into the ground. I was crying, Aly was crying, Tyler was crying and Addi looked like she wanted to jump in there with her. When the city people had left, saying they would be back to finish burying it, Tyler cleared his throat.

  "Liz...who most of you know by Bonita...was very special to me. She was my best friend when I was younger and it hurts to know I wasn't there for her when she needed me. She was a good person underneath it all. She would hurt you as soon as help you. She..." he had to stop then. He was crying to hard. Then something I didn't expect happened. Macy had detatched herself from Conner and came over to Tyler and the open grave. She picked up a handful of dirt and threw it on the casket.

   "I'm sorry Bonita. I didn't know you and I judged you. I hope you're in heaven, where you belong." she said and closed her eyes. It looked like she was praying. I came up next to her and threw dirt into the hole.

  "I'll miss you Bo. Always. Thank you for everything you have done for me and Aly. I love you like a sister. Forever" I finished, my voice shaky.

  Then something else I didn't expect happened. Addi had somehow composed herself to stand up and look down into the grave. She pulled a ring off her finger rolled it between her fingers. "Bonita...Liz...whoever you were....I love you. I love you so much and I don't know how I'm going to live without you. But I know I'm going to live. I'm going to live for both of us. I will never love anyone as much as I love you. I know you're in heaven and when I die, we can be together forever and be a family. Goodbye..." she said, fresh tears streaming down her face.

   I hoped Bonita would approve of her little send off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

 So now this is finished. It was hard to write this chapter, but also very easy. It was sad, but I'm glad I'm ending it. I want to thank all of you for supporting me and voting and commenting. A big special thanks to my awesome cousin, LesleytheLion!! Without her I would never be as far as I am or have the push to keep goiong with this. If you liked what I wrote, you 'll also love Lesley's stories. Another thanks to FarrisHouge, who I would also not be this far without her. Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Love ya, RaegenTheRandom <3