Chapter 15

Chapter 14:Adam

7 weeks, 2 days. Later

You know that feeling when you know you fucked up? When you know you've done something wrong and your just waiting for someone to call you out on it? That's the feeling I have. Its like a brick in your stomach. But you know the feeling that you get when your so excited about something and it finally happens? I have that feeling too. Aly was kissing me and all I could do was kiss her back and I didn't want to stop. But the thought of one of the others coming outside and seeing us...I pulled away from her, turning my back on her, shaking. "What?" she asked in an innocent voice, "did I do something wrong?" she asked. I turned to look at her again, still shaking. I couldn't stay still. "No. No we just...this can NOT happen again. No one can know about this. It's wrong" I spat out, pacing in a semi-circle, my fisted hand up to my lips. The lips that had just been on Aly's.

"Why is it so wrong?" she asked, drawing closer to me. "Your a guy, I'm a girl and we love each other" she said quietly and kissed my cheek. "Because it is Aly! Jesus don't you understand!?" I yelled, turning away from her again. "Your my sister! I shouldn't have these feelings for you! It's not right!" She went quiet. I turned back to face her. "Aly...I'm sorry I yelled at you and I'm sorry I kissed you back. Is there a way we can forget this?" I asked, careful not to look into her eyes. Because I knew what she wanted from me and I would do anything for her. Especially be with her.

She stepped close to me and kissed my lips again and this time I didn't pull away. It was there was a magnet in her that I couldn't get away from. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I kissed her neck softly, giving her a chance to breathe. Her skin was warm and soft and smelled like vanilla. God, I wanted her so bad it hurt. I moved to kiss her lips again, tasting her lips. I felt myself get hard, and figured she could feel it too. But she didn't pull away or anything, but I felt her lips go up in a smile. And then she whispered "Don't leave me" in a husky, sexy voice.

And there was no way I ever could.

***Bonita***

I was high as hell and it was amazing. I had locked the door and stuffed a sweatshirt under it so the smoke wouldn't go out in the hallway. The last thing I needed was someone walking in on me like this. I was looking at the picture of Addi and me. I could feel the tears on my face, slowly sliding down my cheek. I wiped them away and watched as they leaved rainbow tracks down my hand. "Please...please let her find me..."I said, my words becoming solid in the air and floating around the room. I hadn't gotten a good high like this in a long time. It was beautifuland scary and sad and wonderful all rolled up in one. There was a knock on the door. I ignored it. They hammered louder on it. "Bonita! Open the door!" Tyler yelled, pounding on it. I ignored him again. I heard him jiggle the handle, then cuss when it didn't move. "I mean it! I want to talk to you about why you attacked Macy!" he yelled. I sighed. "I didn't!" I yelled back. I did, but I had a reason. "Bullshit! Let me in!"

I didn't move from my position. "Go away" I groaned, bring the joint to my lips, then inhaling the smoke. I heard his feet moving across the floor, going down the steps. I put the picture back under my pillow, staring at the ceiling. I heard heavy footsteps again and something going in the keyhole. I felt a deep panic far in my stomach, but my high would let it really process. The door swung open to reveal Tyler standing the doorway, bobby pin in this hand and staring at me in disbelief. It felt like my vocal chords were closed shut, because I couldn't say anything. "What the fuck!?" he yelled, coming over to me and grabbing the joint from my hand. I scrambled frantically to get it from him, but he tossed it on the floor and smashed it with his heel. "What the hell is this!?" he asked. I sat very still on my bed, in a state of shock. It felt like he had suddenly pulled me down from my high, as impossible as it sounds. "I...none of your business" I said in a quiet, choked voice. I was looking at the floor, my hands wringing in my lap.

"None of my business!? Lizzie this is totally-" I didn't let him finish. "Don't call me that!!" I screamed. "Don't you DARE call me that! I'm not her anymore! Now GO!! Get the hell out my room before I do the same thing I did to your girlfriend!" He slapped me hard across the face. My mouth opened in outrage, I punched him the stomach. He didn't seem very affected by it but I didn't care. I swung to punch him again, but he grabbed my arm and twisted it against my back. I cried out in pain., cussing him out under my breath. "Now tell me. Why did you bring drugs here? Why do you eve do drugs?" he said in a soft, almost dangerous voice. "Go to hell" I hissed. He released me. Before I could stop him, he started searching my room. "No! Stop it, get out of here you bastard get the fuck out!" I screamed. But he had already found the bourban and the pack of shells. "Li- Bonita...I'm telling Vision" he said quietly. "No!" I yelled, trying to grab them. He pushed me back and left the room. I ran after him to see him about to knock on Vision's door. "Tyler! Please, no! You don't understand! I'll explain everything to you if you don't tell him" I said, in a rushed frantic voice. He just watched me for a moment, then grabbed my arm harshly. "You get one chance" he hissed.

So I lied my ass off.

************************************************************************

Hey everyone!

Okay so I have been uploading a lot lately thanks to some people who are mircle workers when it comes to writers block. So just telling you that next week I will probably not be able to post because I have midterms that week. And also, I have another story I'm working on called "The Freak House". If you love the messed up workings of "Orphan", you'll love Freak House!

Thanks for your support! Comment and vote!!