• 𝙥𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 •

Start from the beginning

"Mint flavored cigarette, huh?"

"Hey, it leaves my breath smelling good," He chuckles and you do as well. "I'm Yoongi."

The once stranger stretches an arm out for you to shake his hand. You do so.

"Y/N."

He retrieves his arm.

"I was watching you in there," Yoongi comments, smoke fleeing his mouth as he speaks. "You were killing that dance floor with those sexy moves."

You scoff out a chuckle, sucking in another puff, "Thanks."

"Why'd you come outside? Something tells me it wasn't just for a smoke."

"That 'something' is correct," You talk through puffs. "The guy I was dancing with was getting a little too comfortable. I decided to come outside for a quick smoke, but it's pretty late so I'll just be heading home."

"Do you have to go home?"

You arch an eyebrow, "What are you proposing, Mr. Yoongi?"

"What do you think, Miss Y/N?"

You bite your lip in thought, gazing at Yoongi curiously.

❖ ❖ ❖

Yoongi quickly closes the door, reconnecting his lips to yours. You push the plaid sweater off his shoulders, the piece of clothing falling onto the floor. His hands crawl behind your back, pulling the zipper of your dress down. Yoongi tugs the spaghetti straps down your arms and your dress joins his sweater.

He breaks the kiss, the two of you breathing heavily, "Fuck, you're so sexy."

"Mm, you really wanna get laid, huh?"

"Me? You're the one that got naked pretty quick, so..."

"You wanna be cocky? Because I can get dressed just as quick."

"Don't."

Yoongi's hand slips behind your neck and pulls you in, crashing his lips onto yours. He walks forward until your butt hits the end of the couch and you sit on the armrest. He unclasps your bra, sliding the straps down your arms.

Yoongi pulls away and stares at your red lips. A hand comes up to hold your face and his thumb caresses your bottom lip.

"Can I fuck that pretty little mouth of yours?"

You nod, getting off the armrest and going down to your knees.

Yoongi smirks while you undo the button of his jeans. He leans down to grab his lighter and flavored cigarette packet from the end table. He lights one up as you pull his jeans and boxers down, thick cock standing proudly.

You gently swirl your tongue around his tip, right hand coming up to encircle him. You move it up and down as your lips wrap around him, not wanting to tease and instead sucking greedily.

Your eyes look up to see Yoongi with his head thrown back, sharp jaw on full display as he sucks in another puff. He exhales the smoke into the air then throws the half-burnt cigarette into the ashtray. You pull away.