𝟐𝟑.|𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏

Start from the beginning

The brown haired demigod nodded and slowly made her way out of bed following the other two out of the cabin. With another snap of Stiles' fingers the three of them were back inside his cabin where Grover had just ran into.

"Grove?"

"I- I fe- lt- felt... Him..." Stiles clapped his former protector on the back, knocking more wind out of him than what he already had in him.

Both Annabeth and Lailyn stared at the son of Hades with wonder and a million questions.

"Why are you here Sti?"

Stiles sighed, "Well, to answer all of your questions... I'm being hunted. By one of our very own."

Annabeth raised a brow while crossing her arms over her chest and popping out her hip. Lailyn took a seat on Stiles' bed along with Grover.

"What do you mean one of our own?"

Stiles glanced from the two demigods and satyr.

"I mean that some demigod attacked one of my pack members. But he's hiding who he is and I will find out who he is."

The three others in the room all shivered as Stiles spoke. They noticed the slight tinge of blue around him as he spoke of revenge, and the tone in his voice that made them feel like they were children being talked down to.

"Which is why I'm here. I need you're guy's help to find out who the hell this bastard is."

Grover nodded, "I'll help."

Lailyn smiled, "Me too."

Annabeth knew deep down she shouldn't help him because he would probably hurt whoever it was. She should take this to the heads of the camp and let them deal with it, but she also realized it was personal to Stiles.
Whoever attacked his pack member had made it personal in that way. Stiles was out for revenge and Annabeth wasn't sure if she liked the side of him that was coming out.

"Annabeth, you in?"

"I- I don't know... Maybe we should let Chiron handle it."

Stiles sighed which sounded nearly like a growl.

"Did I mention he also kidnapped me?"

Both Grover and Lailyn stood up from their seats on the bed to face Stiles with worried looks on their faces.

"You were kidnapped?!"

"Why didn't you tell us?!"

Stiles groaned, sliding his hands down his face and taking a seat on a sofa chair he had conjured up.

"Because I handled it. This lowlife demigod thinks he can't beat me?! Me! He has a other thing coming. So are you in or out Annabeth?"

Annabeth sighed heavily knowing she could never say no to the boy she had a major crush on her entire life. No one had as much skill as her, or could solve any puzzle as she could. Which was why she liked him to much.

"Fine. I'm in."

"Great. Now that that's settled... We start in the morning, eight o'clock sharp."