Date Night

Louis giggled as he twirled around the room in his lacy, black panties, dancing to popular tiktok songs. He stopped in front of his vanity, and sat down on the chair, starting his routine. After cleaning and moisturizing his face, he put some red lipstick on, did a smokey eye look and applied highlighter, blush and mascara.

He then skipped over to his bed, where he had laid out his outfit for the night. It was a black pencil dress with mesh sleaves, that came down to Louis' mid tigh.

After putting his dress on and choosing matching black pumps, he walked over to the kitchen

After putting his dress on and choosing matching black pumps, he walked over to the kitchen. Dragging a chair to the cabinets, he opened the tallest one, thinking that that was where Harry had hid all the good snacks. He did a little wiggle dance when he spotted the carton that Harry had stuffed the chips in before taking it with him. He carefully lowered it down with him, and set it on the counter.

Quickly opening it, he pouted when he saw that the carton was empty except for a piece of paper. He slowly opened it, pouting even more at what was written inside.

Lou, baby, did you really think I would hide those chips in plain sight? And you know it's for your good. You are always eating those chips and then you never eat actual food. Anyways, if you tell me you tried to find the chips and be honest, I'll give you one large packet of your favourite ones. Okay, be good now, and don't wreck the house while I'm out.

I love you honey, always.

He smiled softly, a light blush on his cheeks, and rushed to put the note in his memory box. When he heard the doorbell ringing, he rushed to the door and wretched it open, jumping into Harry's arms.

"Baby, you need to ask who's at the door first. I could have been a serial killer or a kidnapper. You need to be careful." Harry scolded, walking inside the house, with Louis still in his arms.

Louis hummed and took his face out of Harry's neck, pursing his lips. Harry leaned forward and pecked his pouted lips, putting him down after.

His eyes widened when he saw Louis' little dress, and gulped visibly, wiping his palms on his jeans.

"You look amazing, babydoll." Harry praised, resting his hands on Louis' hips.

Louis giggled and went on his tippy toes, pecking his cheek and said,"Thank you Haz, you look beautiful too."

Harry smiled and thanked him, crushing Louis in a hug.

"Ready to go, doll?"

"Mhm, but I need to tell you something."

"What is it baby?" Harry asked, pulling away from the hug.

"I-um was looking for the chips and found your note. I'm sorry for sneaking around, I promise I won't do it anymore." He squeaked, hiding his face by his hands.

Harry shook his head fondly and removed Louis' hands, kissing all over his bright red face," Baby, it's okay. Thank you for your honesty. And I believe you deserve a little reward, huh?"