Chapter Six

Echo's  Pov
Very since Aerith showed me her church, I found a new place I would come too all the time when I wasn't working or having freak outs. Aerith had told me only her close friends knew where this church was, so basically everyone knew where the church was.

It had been months with me and Cloud with our friendship going on strong. Most days we just hung out at one another's houses sleeping and cuddling. He met my mom a couple times, and for the most part we had schedules of hanging out with our friends, him doing deliveries.

And after Vincent told me about a way to help my ability to speak to spirits, I learned how to control my emotions and just speak to them. Even though I looked like I was crazy instead of running away.

Facing them made it easier. Laying flat on my back I laid in a bed of large flowers growing in one section of the church looking up at the ceiling a bit.

"I heard they are gonna remodel my church."

I glanced up for a moment to see Aerith smiling sitting on a broken bench staring over at me. I smiled a little.

"I know Denzel and Marlene come here a lot." I told her gently letting my fingers glide across the petals sweetly.

"Cloud likes you... I know that may be hard to believe from me and Zack but..." She paused quietly before she raised her hand to hold over her mouth giggling.

"We both saw him talking to his mirror the other day." She was giggling much harder and I felt my eyes grow wide hearing Zack had joined us in the church.

"Hate to break it to you cutie but what every you've been doing is working too well, I'm quite sure he was having dream." Zack smirked and started making these noises I squeaked loudly shooting up covering my ears.

"What! No he doesn't!" I squeaked but I was startled when I heard boots hitting the broken hardwood floor.

"Echo? Is that you?" I fluttered my eyes on confusion seeing Zack smirked amused

"Well speak of the devil he will appear he was like mmmm Echo don't stop you are so warm."

Cue my ears and face growing warm I sent a brick towards the two ghost who were giggling with one another, watching the brick land by Cloud's feet when he jerked away looking in confusion.

"Hey relax it's me." He grumbled loudly staring at me wide eyed, "Oh wait are Aerith and Zack right here?" He pointed his hand at the spot where the two were.

I nodded my head a few times seeing his face twist into a deep knowing expression, before he chuckled a couple times.

"I'm not surprised Aerith showed you this place, hey guys." Cloud waved slightly near the spot walking over to me with heavy strides.

He sat down next to me placing his sword to laid next to him looking at all the flowers a bit looking to be conflicted, the way his eyes focused on on every little flower in the spot.

"Did you know before I met Aerith I just thought flowers were meaninglessness just plants, but she taught me each flower has a meaning." I turned my head to listen to Cloud seeing him crack a faint smile.

"Funny is back when me and her met, my memories weren't my own they were Zack's I fell in love with her even though I think after all this time maybe she only fell for me because I looked like and acted like Zack."

I felt my eyes grow soft and even Aerith looked startled holding her hands close to her chest.

"Cloud no that's not true... I was in love with you." She whispered sounding hurt by his words and I think I would be too. To have someone you love think the worst outcome.

"I'm pretty sure she loved you Cloud." I spoke out to him gently watching him gaze back up at me a little startled his baby blue eyes on me yet again.

"I might not know a lot of things, but... I know you can't fake a real true love." I spoke out giving him a side smile, flicking my eyes around a little more. I then slide my arms around his shoulder giving him a deep side hug. "You should give yourself more credit Cloud, you got to experience love even if it felt short and even if it ended way too soon, you lived it." I told him with a gentle smile. Cloud stared at me even more before he chuckled quietly.

"Wow Echo when have you been so wise? You've changed a lot but not in a bad way." He chuckled also making me chuckle lightly.

"Ive had a little help I suppose." I mumbled slowly resting my head on Cloud's neck both of us enjoy the small silence that was peaceful talking quietly with one another.

That was until I felt Cloud lowering his head towards my own before I felt his lips were pressed onto my own deeply feeling him kiss me.

I slowly cupped the side of his face returning the kiss nice and slow like pulling him closer to me with him fully facing me feeling him press his forehead onto my own.

"Ha Jackpot baby!"

" Zack! "