God of Death

This is an AU! (No one is related tho its up to you with the ships if you want)

-Luther (30yr) owned a flower shop, and he had a fequent customer (Klaus) that comes in for roses and dead flowers, which was odd but Luther didnt question the man.

-diego (29yr) was a vigilante of the city, fighting bad guys with knifes. He wasnt trying to kill anyone, he just wanted to protect the people. He might have gotten himself into the ties of a prist and God by accident though

-Allison (30yr) was a bakery owner and never had any problems, she had a odd man (Diego) in leather come in for sweets in the mornings but she doesnt question it.

-Five (25yr) worked as an investigater, sent into the town to understand the odd and grumsome deathes happening to gang members and mafia members.

-Vanya (27yr) was a book store owner and she had this guy (Klaus) come in reading the books from the odd sections and just thought he was intrested in knowledge.

-Ben is the God of Death (and misfortune). He is a monster from another world, and when he comes in to take the lifes of bad guys in this world, he takes the form of Ben Hargreeves (a boy who died 17 years ago). His followers get abilities.

-Klaus (28yr) is a prist for Ben, carries out summoning him and getting the bad people in line for the sacrifice so Ben is strong enough to stay in the world. Klaus has the ability to read minds.

You choose who you are and how you start...