body types idk

Vic: classic hour glass shape. Shes 'skinny' for the most part and as a bit of curve on her hips and bust. The reason she has no extra stomach weight is because she works out a lot. *lots of stretch marks around the bottom of the stomach. Scars around her thighs and hands.

Jess: circle shape. She has a bit of a tummy, bust, and hip size. Before giving birth she was mainly hour glass shape but after she has a nice thickness but some extra fat as well. Her bust and hips also grew in size because of the birthing process. (Mm thicc tall woman-) *stretch marks all over her; thighs, stomach, bust, butt, ect. No scars.

Carlos: rectangle. His shoulders and hips and love handles are all the same distance from the middle of his body, making him not skinny but just have no curves. He says he has a fat ass but dont believe him to much on that lmao *stretch marks only along his thighs. Scars located on his hands, neck, and chest.

Tom: upsidedowm triangle. Its not very noticeable, he works out his body very portionally, but his shoulders are wider than his hips. He is not skinny, he has a lot of muscle mass. *stretch marks are very not noticable but they are around his arms and chest and thighs. Only has a large lightening shale scar on his back

Eight: (only applies to his final look) upsidedown triangle. Again not to noticeable, his chest and shoulders are wide while his hips are a tiny bit smaller. No muscles but he is fit. This man def has large hands tho. *no stretch marks. One large scar over a blind eye

Willow: rectangle. She has no large hips, bust, or curves. She is pretty skinny and has a bit of strength to her arms and legs but ahes pretty straight in size. *stretch marks along her thighs. No scars.

Bea: upward triangle. She doesnt have much curves and is pretty skinny, she has a bit of a bust but no hip curve. *stretch marks on chest. No scars.

Nav: retangle. His shoulders and hips are the same length from the middle of his body. He is very skinny, not deathly so but if someone has large hands they would probably be able to wrap their hands around his waist competely. (Twink-) *no stretch marks. No scars.

Val: upsidedown triangle. Not much curves on her hips or waist but she does have a small bit of a stomach and bust. She works out but doesnt try to get rid of her stomach really. *stretch marks around bust and thighs. No scars

Nevada: pretty much the same as Tom minus the scar

Vic and Jess are hot-

Should I go into depth of more of my characters?