Abilities

Vic, Vena, and May
Vic: mastered
Vena: mastered
May: ❎

-Control magnets: anything with magnetics can be bent and controlled in mid air. Most metal items are magnetic. This does include metal in the ground already.

-Control magnetic field: They can control the magnetic field of the earth, using it to lift people, larger items, and even shift the plates to cause earthquakes.

-Vic uses a lot of the second ability to her advantage, mainly using it to lift and throw people as well as use earthquakes to make buildings fall and cause damage

-Vena specializes in both, less bending and more throwing objects and controlling them, as well as making things float.

-May specializes in bending metal, using it to protect herself and others. She can bend from knifes to trains, and even at high speeds she can stop an object and throw it or just bend it.

Lila and Ava
Lila: mastered
Ava: ❎

-Copy Cat: uses the energy in the air from abilities being used, copies it and uses it as their own. At first the ability can only copy one at a time and only abilities being used. After gaining control of their ability, they can copy multiple at a time but still only those being used. The energy has to be in the air for them to take and use.

-This ability can only copy the basics of each ability. Ex: Lila can only copy Five's warps but not his time changing part of the ability.

Five and Jess
Five: mastered
Jess: ❎

-Warping: Able to jump through space, only to locations they've been before or is close by.

-Going Back in Time: Calculating the seconds, minutes, hours, or even months and years can allow them to go back in time, sometimes allowing those around to remember what happened.

-Going forward in Time: Only able to used for times they've been in before (or if it messes up it brings them to a random time), they can once again calculate everything and use the formula to jump forward

-Pausing Time: Only used in dire situations, they are able to pause time for however long they need to, but this can cause many issues with the space time continuum, creating a black whole or something else for that timeline or universe. 

-Disadvantages: this ability is very limited and takes time to recharge if it is needed. They can only warp and mess with time for a little while. If they happen to run out during pausing time, it can cause one of the bad things or time is paused for way to long and causes them to age while others dont.

Klaus and Luke
Klaus: mastered
Luke: mastered

-Ghost: Can see, touch, and hear ghosts. Allows them to communicate with the dead and even give ghosts the ability to touch them, become visible to others.

-Possession: Can possess others and give ghosts the ability to possess others when they do not have the power to.

-Immortal: Not immortal really per say, only to certain things in certain times if this part of the ability is active. Drug overdose, drowning, and other deaths similar are less likely to kill them, while gunshot wounds are ore likely to kill them.

-Telekinesis: can use their mind to pick up and float or throw small objects, much like a ghost.

Nevada and Fay
Nevada: mastered
Fay: ❎

-Allusions: able to make allusions that people can see and feel. Mainly used for fear or pleasure.

-False Realities: able to create a false reality where a person thinks everything is real while in fact it is not