NAS

Not A Scenario

Okay random i know but I just want to point out that I believe Reginald didnt get the Umbrella Academy because they messed with the timeline so bad and they were criminals and written down in history books as the news and people in 1963 thought they were the ones who killed JFK, so like theyre in history books snd famoud faces of a terrorist group who kidnapped a kid (Five). And like other things so Reginald couldnt adopt famous faces like thay it would be bad to put his famoud academy of super children who have the faces of bad guys so he got different kids.

Like Luther worked for a mob boss and was a fighter, and was thought to be a part of the group.

Diego was a mental patient and got out (which might have changed how those places work now) and is part of the group.

Allison is going down in history to being a part of those protests as well ss being a part of the group.

Klaus was a cult leader! Klaus changed many lifes and used song lyrics from songs that didnt exist yet (so those songs most likely dont exist anymore or have different lyrics to avoid being a part of famous cult words). Klaus is also seen part of the group.

Five not to mention had "gotten" Elliot killed so the police would have to search elliot's place and would find the conspiracies and pictures of the group on the wall, so like the FBI now thinks theyre aliens? Five might also be a famous face due to him being a "kidnapped kid" by the group and never being found.

Vanya killed a bunch of government people with odd deathes so they totally think shes alien, and she was a patt of the group as well so theres that.

They were written down as villians in 1963 that disappeared and now thwyre back in 2019 so yeah that's fun.