XIX

The sound of Wilbur and Tommy singing could be heard through out the streets of Brighton, Fundy, Phill, and Mazi walked next to each other, chatting and laughing at the two children they were assigned to babysit for the day. Tommy had gotten his "vlog gun" at the arcade just moments ago and had already gotten it taken away. It was still in its packaging but the adults thought it best to give it to him at Wilburs where he couldn't shoot someone. The group walked up the stairs of Wilburs apartment, walking into his home as he held the door. Tommy's dad and Wilbur talked to each other in the kitchen while Mazi and Fundy sat on the couch chatting. Tommy grabbed Wilburs wallet and went to his office where he began a stream. He opened his "vlog gun" that Tommy had gotten back when he got to Wilburs apartments. Wilbur realizes his wallet is missing and immediately knows who it was. He went to his office testing the door to open it but it was locked. "mazzz!!!". Mazi walks to Wilbur and sees him struggling with the door. "Here Bub" Mazi pulls out a bobbypin from her hair and opens the door. Wilbur goes in and begin to yell at the child. Mazi jumps. She hadn't seen Wilbur angry till now and she was confused on if she should laugh, be scared, or push the second hand embarrassment away. Soon enough everyone leaves. They hung out at the beach a bit longer before Tommy and his dad began their journey home. Phil and funny doing the same. Mazi however was still at will's. 

There she was. sitting peacefully on the counter. A cup of tea in her hands. Wilbur on the other room streaming. Wilbur ends the stream and walks into the kitchen. He sits on the counter next to Mazi. The lights in the apartment were off aside from the twinkly lights that lit up the room nicely. Creating a cozy and safe feelings throughout the apartment. Outside the lights from other house could be seen, rain slowly starting to fall down and hit the windows of the buildings throughout Brighton. Wilbur opened Spotify and pressed La vie en rose by Louie Armstrong. The music began to play, Wilbur singing along. Mazi sat there, smiling as she watched the boy she had fallen for. There was no denying it anymore. She had fallen for him. Wilbur soot and a girl on the internet.