XIII

****hiiii, so like the beaches in Brighton are literal rocks but for this, they aren't :)****

2:37

Wilbur and Mazi were laying on Wilbur's bed, listening to music. Wilburs head was against Mazi's chest as her hands were wrapped around him as she played with his hair. Mazi had finished streaming, She played on the dream SMP with Tubbo, Wilbur sulking in the back as he just wanted to cuddle with Mazi. He also expressed how it was unfair that Toby was getting attention and he wasn't, although Mazi promised him they would cuddle after and she kept to her promise. "Happy?" Mazi said smiling as she looked down at the boy in her arms. He nodded his head hiding his face from her as he began to blush. "Is someone blushing?" Mazi giggled.

2:44

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Wilbur asked the girl. She replied with yes and the two stood up. Mazi was wearing Wilburs sweatpants which she had tied up with a shoelace, as they were not her size, and a black tank top. Mazi grabbed a blanket wrapping it around herself. Wilbur was wearing pajama pants with a blue crewneck. Wilbur led the girl downstairs and out the door. They walked hand and hand to the beach, laying the blanket down on the beach before laying down next to each other looking up at the sky. "The moon is really pretty" Mazi stated, Wilbur turned to look at her. "Your pretty" Mazi giggled saying a thanks. Soon enough Mazi fell asleep, The sound of the waves could be heard and the lights from the pier lit up the area around it. Wilbur pulled his phone out taking as picture.

WilburSoot

   <3    Q     ~>

<3 Q ~>

WilburSoot: Went on a walk with a pretty girl, feeling good

Tagged: monstreMaz

Username: I literally love them omggggggg DATE!

Tubbo: Can I play Minecraft with Mazi Tomorrow?
↳WilburSoot: NO<3
↳Fundy: Yes Tubbo you can, but it's like 3 in the morning for you so go to bed
↳Tubbo: NO<3

Mxmtoon: taking my wife smh
↳Tubbo: MaiA BSf
↳Mxmtoon: Toby Bsf, go to bed -_-
↳Tubbo: ok :((

Sapnap: Why you gotta steal Mazi from us :(
↳Dream: YEAh!! Fuck L'manburg
↳Georgenotfound: Dream! Family channel!!
↳Dream: Fuck familys

Username2: Does mazi know you posted this?
↳WilburSoot: She fell asleep on the beach smh