XIV

***HIII, so for this Wilbur's streaming set up is going to be in front of his bed :))))****

 Wilbur didn't want to wake Mazi up so his first thought was to leave her...kidding. Wilbur gently picked up the sleeping girl, careful as to not drop the blanket, and walked back to his apartment. Once inside, he put her gently on the bed and got in next to her. Immediately Mazi shifted and cuddled into his chest. Wilbur put his arms around her, sleep quickly consuming him.

12:47 

"Wilbur?"

Wilbur woke up, his arms still wrapped around the small girl. "How did we get here? I thought we were at the beach?" Wilbur smiled and chuckled slightly. "I carried you back, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you. I thought about leaving you but decided against it as your fans would probably yell at me" Mazi laughed and pushed him off of her. "You ass." Mazi looked at the clock. "Wilbur! It's almost one!!" The man looked at her puzzled. "I need to live stream stupid." Wilbur groaned and pulled the covers over his head. Wilbur went back to bed as Mazi streamed, she played with Tubbo and Dream on the smp. Towards the end Mazi got an idea. "Tubbooo!!!" 

"Yeah?"

"ok ok hear me out, I'm with Wilbur right now, and I know Tommy is seeing you in two days but what if I drive down to see you?"

"You can bring your boyfriend too!" Dream said sarcastically. "Shut up you're just jealous I chose L'manburg over you."

"Damn right I am, Dream SMP had you first." Dream said, pouting even though now one could see him.

"OOOO YESSSS, could you?"

"I don't see why not, and Me and Wilbur can meet your mom so she knows that you aren't playing with serial killers online. Well you're playing with dream but he's only murder-y during Manhunts and during the war."

"Hey!"

"That's for horses dream now shush, We can plan it more off stream if you would like? I know it is last minute and everything but I really want to see my favor- I mean- uhhh...I want to see the normal child before I meet the child who trys to start wars every five seconds."

Tubbo, Mazi, and Dream all continued to play on the server. An hour or two after Mazi started streaming Wilbur woke up. "Maz? Come here I'm lonely" Mazi blushed and turned around to look at him. "Will, I'm still streaming".  "facecam?" Wilbur whispered, Mazi shook her head and Wilbur got up and walked towards her. Soon enough Mazi was sitting on Wilburs lap as He cuddled her like a teddy bear. Mazi streamed for 30 more minutes before deciding to stop. She stopped the stream, raiding Tubbo, then hugging Wilbur for a while while the two watched Tubbo stream.