VIII

"Hello boys, fancy a deal?"

"What kind of deal are we talking Mazi?" The green man asked. 

"I help you guys in exchange for supplies, and protection."

"How would you help us?" Sapnap asked. "We all know out of the 6 of us in this room I come up with the best plans. Now I know I was with L'manburg but Tommy keeps killing me and he almost blew up my animals the other day. Tubbo and Wilbur only use me to see my animals. With the protection from you guys and the dream smp I won't be killed as much, and Tommy won't try to kill me again."

"We could use her dream, with out her L'manburg has no chance. We need to take their strongest link" and that was what they did. Mazi became part of their side, they knew she could be big help to them with coming up with plans and strategizes. What they didn't know was Mazi was a good lier and they just walked right into her trap. With Mazi now on their side, they headed towards L'manburg. "Wilbur, we are at the entrance of L'manchildburg"

In the hot dog van, Tubbos name tag could be seen. "Crouch boys, go Tubbo" perfect, Mazi thought. They were making it more convincing. Tubbo walked out of the hot dog van and towards the dream smp. "Tubbo?"

"Fuck you green bitch." 

 "Tubbo where is the rest of L'manchildburg?" Sapnap asked

"No<3"

"You guys can't win, we have Mazi on our side now. She got sick of you all and has joined us. Give up."

"On the behalf of L'manburg. We do not stand down." Tubbo said proudly. George placed a block of TNT"Light it, one TNT isn't gonna do anything" Shit Mazi thought as George lit the TNT with a flint and steel. Dream smp stepped back slightly as L'manburg exploded. Tubbo jumped into the water and as they were turning around to run away L'manburg was standing there.Mazi drank a strength pot, going for Dream as Wilbur helped her .Fundy attacked Punz as Tubbo ran out, joining the fight. Tommy went after George and Tubbo going after Sapnap. 

Dream was slain by monstreMaz...

Sapnap was slain by Tubbo... 

Georgenotfound was slain by Tommyinnitt

Punz was slain by Fundy

"MAZI WHAT THE HELL!!!" Dream shouted

"I just don't see how that's fair" Sapnap said laughing 

"I really just died by Tommyinnit" George said. 

"Sorry what was that? is that...freedom? Independence?"  Mazi stated as she laughed and started cheering with everyone else