IX

"I want a duel. Right now" 

"Ok bitch let's do it"

That was how it started. Tommy taking the stupid deal that would cost L'manburg there Independence. His need to beat dream rising. They now stood back to back on the Wooden pathway as Wilbur pouted to five. "Ten paces fire!". The single shot that ruined it for everyone. "dream can we go into a separate call." it surprised everyone, for once Tommy was calm and wasn't screaming. Tommy left the call, and when he came back they simply had their Independence in exchange for the two music discs that Tommy cherished. His priced possessions now gone. 

L'manburg now stood in Mazi's home. "I just want to say that i would never betray L'manburg, and what I said to dream wasn't true. Well I do want Tommy no where near my animals anymore but everything else wasn't true. although I think it is my turn to retire from fighting. I killed dream in my first official fight on this server and I think it will be my last. Unless Tommy kills my animals then we will have a problem." 

"ok got it, I won't go near your animals, for L'manburg!!!!" Everyone ended their streams and left the call except for Wilbur and Mazi. "Thank you for the help Mazi, also please take the armor back. You must have spent hours getting everyone armor"

"It was no problem really will you keep it besides I don't have much going on besides this in my life right now."

"what do you mean by that?"

"All my friends are in the US I live in the UK currently I moved a little while ago actually."

"You live in the UK and you never decided to tell me!"

"I'm sorry, i haven't really shared the moving and living in the UK with my follows yet. I know they won't have anything wrong with it, but I just want some privacy"

"I get that! but if you have nothing to do then why don't you come to Brighton. We can hang out I can show you around, or I can come to you"

"really? I mean if you wouldn't mind. When? i'm gonna start planning everything now. Ok how long should I book a hotel for?"

"hotel? Mazi no hotel you can stay at my place. you can have my room and I'll sleep on the couch"

"No will, I will sleep on the couch"

The two went back and forth arguing about the subject before deciding they would both stay in Wilburs room and simply share the same bed. For the rest of the night the two played on the server and talked. With the occasional flirting here and there. By the end of the night the two were dying of laughter while also being exhausted. 

Okkk hey guys!!! could you go to the conversations part on my account and just give me feed back in the recent message!!! it would be greatly appreciated. Anyway y'all are stalkers cause I literally wrote a story and within twenty minutes it had multiple votes. I love you thank you!!! mwah! now go to bed rn