XII

Mazi woke up to the smell of something burning. She got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. "Will?" Wilbur was stood in the kitchen in his pajamas. He was holding a pan with burnt something inside. "you want some help?"

"Yes please" Wilbur stated laughing. Will emptied the contents in the pan into the trash and then cleaning it in the sink. Mazi looked in the fridge grabbing ingredients and placing them on the counter next to the stove. "I was trying to make us breakfast, but I burnt it."

"Here, we can make breakfast together Will" In the end they made eggs and toast. The two sat eating their breakfast talking when Mazi saw Wilburs guitar. Wilbur stood up, going over to the guitar. A few minutes later the two were sitting on Wilburs couch, him playing the guitar as Mazi sang the words to banana pancakes. The two stayed like this for a while, Simply singing as Wilbur played the guitar. After a while Wilbur stopped and the two just talked for a couple hours. A while later Wilbur got a notification from Tommy. Who was like always, creating chaos on the Dream SMP server. Wilbur got on his laptop logging into minecraft as Mazi sat in a chair next to him. "WILBUR!!!"

"Tommy what do you want?"

"Hi Tommy" Mazi said "WOMAN!!!" He yelled. Mazi sat next to Wilbur for the next hour simply watching him play minecraft and talking with Tommy, Tubbo and of course Wilbur. She thought back to the morning, and simply all the little moments with Wilbur, how he could ,make the girl blush with a single word, or how he always seemed to make her smile. The butterflies she got in her stomach whenever they were together.