VII

"Eret I trusted you!!-"

"Eret I mean this in the nicest way...you fucked up"

Mazi sat outside her home, she was in the call with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, and Eret. Eret left the call and that was when Mazi finally spoke up. "Guys make your way to my house now. Don't let anyone follow you, you got that." The boys started asking Mazi questions but she told them not to question anything. Dream set up to meet in L'manburg in 10 minutes. The boys entered Mazi's home and were led down the staircase. In the room there were now four armor stands two on each side of the maps. "Ok boys, everyone grab a set of armor set, but not the one in the back."

"Mazi what is this?" Tubbo asked as he put on his armor. 

"This Tubbo, was a room I created. I suspected a traitor amongst you so I created this as a backup just in case. The just in case came in handy. I couldn't get everyone full netherite armor so you all have a mix of diamond and netherite armor. Here are weapons. You each get a netherite sword and a bow with arrows. This was the best I could do boys."

"Mazi, this is great, you are proving to be a great ally for L'manburg. You got any plans for us?"

"You are meeting up with dream at the entrance of L'manburg. I want Tubbo you will go meet dream at the gates, don't have your armor on but get ready to put it on ok? Wilbur, Tommy, and fundy I want the three of you to be hiding on the outskirts of L'manburg. Someone has to distract them while you get in your positions, That'll be me. Dream must have something up his sleeve considering he has set up a meeting, with you all at L'manburg. Whatever dream says within the next couple minutes, don't trust him." With that Mazi left the call and grabbed her armor while walking over to og house on the dream smp. Mazi joined the boys call as she entered and saw them all standing there. "Boys, how would you fancy a deal?"