𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 52 - Eager

Start from the beginning

"Because he's a jerk. He's a gold digger." Jennie explained before standing and sitting next to Lisa to continue treating her hands. Lisa is about to say something when Jennie interrupts her. "Mino proposed to me in the restaurant, and he thought I would say yes to him." She said, widening Lisa's eyes.

"What?! The guts of that scumbag." Lisa scrunched her nose and exclaimed. Jennie is amused by her wife's reaction, but she dismisses it and continues to speak. She told Lisa what happened in the restaurant and when Mino dragged her into the parking lot's secluded area.

"I felt sorry for him because I thought he really loved me when he got mad when I told him about my marriage, but he suddenly blurted out that I ruined his plan." Jennie said that made Lisa furrowed her brows.

"What plan?" Lisa asked. Jennie then told her everything Mino had told her. "That's why he said you're more ambitious than him, that scumbag. He even tried to sexually assault you. Mino will pay when he wakes up." Lisa said, clutching her own wrist, but Jennie hold her hand and caress it.

"I'm fine now, honey. Don't make him stress you out any further. Just let the authorities deal with him when he wakes up." Jennie told her. Lisa nods, even though she is still planning to punish him when he wakes up. "You should think of yourself as well, honey. That psycho is threatening you now. I don't know what to do if something happens to you." Jennie said, looking worriedly at her wife.

"Don't worry, love. If the guard remembers his face when he wakes up, that will be the end of that psycho because I will not stop looking for him." Lisa said. "You should rest, Love, it's been a long day for us." She said, kissing Jennie's forehead.

"How about you?" Jennie asked.

"I'm just going to give my assistant a quick call about me working from home." Lisa said, winking at her.

"I'm going to take a bath first. Let's sleep together." Jennie said, kissing Lisa's lips before grabbing the medicine kit and heading to the bathroom.

Lisa is about to dial her assistant number when Jennie speaks again.

"By the way, honey, you lied to Jisoo unnie. Our rooms are not sound proof, and I will not defend you if she tries to beat you." Jennie smirked.

"She can't beat me." Lisa teased to her wife.

The day after tomorrow.

Ruby Model Management

It's early in the morning, and Jisoo is now sitting in her office, sipping her hot choco latte, that her assistant had ordered for her. Her eyes appear tired, as if she has only slept for a few hours.

Jisoo missed work yesterday because she was moving some of her clothes to Lisa and Jennie's guest room. She was planning on taking a half-day and returning to work in the afternoon, but she and Lisa became so engrossed in playing games on her console that she decided to take the entire day off. It's almost midnight when they finish playing, and she remembers Lisa's worried expression as Jennie begins to chastise her for staying so late. But Jisoo had no regrets about playing up until that time. They haven't played in a while, and she believes Lisa and Jennie have forgotten about that psycho for a while.

Jisoo is aware that the married couple are still worried and that they are still waiting for the guard to wake up because he is the key to determining the identity of the psycho. She's still on her train of thoughts when she hears a knock on the door.