Prolouge

Someone shook (Y/n) by her shoulders, trying to wake her up, "(Y/n) get up! We're supposed to leave today" a familiar voice talked to her laying form.

She groaned as she pushed the hand away from her before pulling the blanket up to cover her face, "five more minutes mom" she muttered as she tried to go back to sleep.

A groan was heard before the blanket was pulled off of her. Annoyed, the (h/c) girl turned around to yell at her mom but to only to leave her mouth hanging. Standing in front of her was the character Merlin from the television show Merlin, and not her mom.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You look like you've seen a ghost" Merlin asked as he stood up straight.

(Y/n) shook her head as she closed her mouth, "cause I just saw something worse than a ghost, I saw you" she sassed quick as she sat up.

Merlin rolled his eyes, "says the girl that looks like a ghoul" he returned the sass as his smirked at the girl.

"Shut up! Also get out so I can change!" She threw a pillow at him for the comment, a pout of her lips as she glared at him.

The teen laughed as he raised his arms up, "just hurry up, we have a trip ahead of us" he reminded the girl before leaving the room.

Once the door closed was when (Y/n) started to panic. She stood up from the bed and started to pace, "I'm in the show, Merlin is actually here and so am I" she freaked out as quietly as possible.

She looked around the room and saw it was almost identical to the way cottages were made in movies and series.

Her eyes soften as she thought out loud, "If I'm in Merlin than who am I in this world? God I hope I don't break the plot or Arthur will never survive"

(Y/n) quickly found some clothes that weren't so bad for this era, a pair of pants and a blouse that came with a simple corset. She put the clothes on and looked at the corset, "how am I suppose to put this on?" She asked out loud as she looked at the few strings.

A knock from the door interrupted her thoughts, she looked up from the corset to the door.

"(Y/n), are you ready?" A feminine voice asked from the other side.

'In the show, Merlin lived with his mother' she reminded herself as she walked closer to the door so she wouldn't have to yell, "just a sec, I still need to put on my corset" she told the parent.

"Let me help with that" Hunith said as the door slowly opened, her brown hair peaked through the door before her face popped in.

A sigh of relief escaped (Y/n)'s lips as she saw the comforting smile Hunith was giving her. She held the front part of the corset to herself as Hunith moved behind and grabbed a hold of the strings.

She turned to look behind her, "please not too tight"

Hunith looked at her with a raised eyebrow before shaking her head, "don't need to remind me, I know how you are with corsets" she said as she tied the strings together.

'She knows? So I'm closed to this family as some sorts' the (h/c) girl thought as she turned her head to look back to the front. Her eyes slightly widen, 'I swear if I'm related to Merlin I'm going to be upset'

"There" Hunith said as she raised her hands up from the strings.

(Y/n) looked at the small mirror that was leaning against the wall, admiring the outfit on herself and how the women tied the strings secretly.

A soft smile appeared on Hunith's face, "you look just like your mother when she was young" she said as she watched the girl.

That caught the girl's attention, "mother?" She asked softly as she looked at the women, 'so I'm not her child, that's good'

The brown haired women lowered her head slightly, "you were too young I know but, you remind me so much of her everyday, I don't know how I'll cope without you or Merlin here" she said as she walked over to the girl.

(Y/n) tried giving her a soft smile, "it'll be alright, we won't forget you and besides Merlin and I will write to you as much as possible when we're at Gaius'" she reassured her as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

She placed her own hand over her's, "take care of each other"

"We will"

Hunith moved her hand and wrapped her around around (Y/n), giving her a hug. Knowing this is to comfort the sadden mother, (Y/n) returned the gesture without seeming awkward to her.

~Smol Time Skip~

(Y/n) adjusted the bag on her shoulders as Merlin was saying goodbyes. She took this chance to look around the small village, 'poor village, they'll be attacked and abused without them even knowing' she thought sadly as she watched a group of children running around playing.

She felt a slight pushed on her arm, she looked back to the two to realize Merlin had moved beside her.

He rose an eyebrow at her, "what's wrong with you?" He asked as she noticed the slight sad expression.

(Y/n) shook her head slightly, "just bummed we'll leaving is all" she replied, hoping that'll satisfied the teen.

He hummed as he looked around, "yeah, I'm going to miss it too" he said as a small smile appeared on his face as he saw his best friend waving at him, he waved back of course.

He looked back at the slightly short (h/c) girl in front of him, "you ready?"

She looked at him and nodded, "ready as I'll ever be" (Y/n) replied with a small smile on her face, 'an adventure with Merlin? Um yes please!' She thought as the two of them started making their way to the Kingdom of Camelot.

~To Be Continued...Maybe~