Chapter Three

As the weeks went by, I saw Ver more often and she came over once in a while. We ended up being okayish friends.

But I didn't like how she looked at Zayn.

Lately, Zayn and I have been fighting as I haven't left the house for anything. It feels like there's no point in trying, I was stressed and bothered.

At 3:16 am I receive a text saying,

Hey you still up? - Vxx

I sighed, she knew I was up, I haven't slept in like, forever.

"Yeah I'm up," I replied a couple minutes later, placing my phone back down wondering what crap she's going to tell me about her life. 

She's a spoiled white chick. Honestly it pisses me off that her "problems" are that the guy at Starbucks wrote her name sloppily.

Compared to me, Ver's life was beyond easy. I just never told her anything about me and I didn't plan on it.

She doesn't give off great vibes anyways, nothing seems right about her.

I chewed on my bottom lip as I began doodling random things as I got a call.

"Zayns here at the club, want me to drop him off?" Ver said as I got quite angery.

"No I'm coming for him" I ended the call as I slipped on his leather jacket, driving down to the club and picking up the drunk Zayn.

I really didn't trust her and zayn says everything when he's drunk So this was safer.

I drove back home as I walked him into the bedroom, tucking him in and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I love you, habibi.." I smiled at him as I went into the family room looking at a small picture in my Locket with a soft smile.

~~

Ver still came over. She always talked  with Zayn

I stared out the large window by my bed, watching the rain fall as I tapped against the window, thinking about the next project I had.

It was the biggest most complex one ever.

The world bank.

Imagine all the currency's and how many children we could help, its risky but I want to do it.

———

A couple of changes towards the storyline, I hope its a tad bit easier to follow with!