Chapter Eleven

The evening was pleasant, tons of men and women laughing and having fun.

I stared down at my Victoria Beckham dress a black with a slit to the side and the gold accents Louis had chosen for me.

It felt different being out with someone else, having to hold someone else's hands and getting out of a car with someone else.

But I did feel more wanted he had complemented me all the way here and it was nice to know that the red lip I chose made me look even more beautiful.

_____

Louis had watched her carefully her smile had such grace and he was awestruck the one person he had always wanted to be with.

As Louis tried to wrap his arm around Sarah's perfectly thin waist Rali glared at me and pulled him away from the crowd

"What the hell are you doing, louis?" She exclaimed as Louis kept watching over at sarah who was giggling along with Harry.

"Nothing" He responded with a slight shrug

"Nothing? Yeah sure you're touching my fucking best friend. "

Louis thought to himself as he smirked softly "well, Rali I've known her since middle school and I love her deeply, I know you're over protective of her and that you don't want another Zayn in her life"

"Louis, if you dare hurt her in anyway, you. Are. Dead."

Louis wasn't any zayn and I didn't plan on hurting her...

Louis walked back over as he  just took a seat, Rali giving a death glare and Niall shaking his head.

To him, they both are darn creepy but he get where they're coming from the past days Lou couldn't sleep worried about Sarah and the state of mind she's in.

Louis glanced over at her having a great time with harry, singing and dancing and taking pictures. That felt like it was the best part.

She was smiling

Since the day he came back I hadn't seen her smile and now its just so beautiful he couldn't.

The night flew out quite quickly and they all went over to the Payne's house.

Sarah and Harry were oldly quite close with each other as they were separate from the entire group which pissed Louis off.

Harry knew Louis' feelings for sarah were so strong.

They had a game where the last person who fell asleep won and the loser who is the first one to sleep gets something drawn on their faces, of course, Louis won.

Liam had lost, and got a dick drawn on his forehead thanks to Louis.

Sarah's phone lit up in the dim lighting and, so was Harry's.
Louis couldn't help but take them both and unlocked them as he read through the messages.

Both getting messages from Sarah's father Adam.

"Plans changed guys, the little man's condition has gotten a bit better and we need the money  for September instead."
Another month? What did that mean? I decided to look through the bbm messages from harry and who the hell is little man?

August 11th 2015
Rob world bank
Canceled.

September 11th 2015
Current.

Lou didn't understand. This was so confusing to him. The people he loved and thought he knew were evil?
No it couldn't be harry and sarah were too sweet to harm anyone or steal.

And then he heard someone shuffle a bit, only to find sarah staring down at me the smile she once had sleeping faded into a frown.

"Louis... I can explain" she sighed, locking eyes with him.

"Then explain, cause I will report you" Louis spoke, a dead monotoned voice.

She hoped off the couch she was sharing with harry and sat next to Louis.

"Remember when we were ten and I was crying? Yeah my dad made me steal for selfish needs. remember a couple months ago when the the guy died at London bank?, it was me, but darlin' I'm still Sarah, the girl who always stayed with you no matter what. I'm trying to save a little boy, he lost his parents by suicide cause they couldn't pay for his medical bill.. I'm broke as hell without stealing.  I need to do this to save his life Louis
I'm horrible, mentally sick. I actually like it now a days it gives Me a sexual vibe and ugh, I love planning it too. It makes me feel so dominant, I'm psychotic and I just need you here with me. Right now" now her face even more serious. The tears running down her makeup stained cheeks.

Louis felt his heart shatter, pulling her into a tight hug, feeling her warmth against his body, only to press a soft kiss to her lips.

It was magical and it felt perfect in his mind, her lips tasted like cherry.

"Sarah, I'm in" he grinned as he held her hand close to my heart.

"Even if that means we die, we'll die together" Louis chuckled as Niall woke up.

"Oi, man get a room!" He laughed as Louis stared over at Sarah a bright grin upon his face.

Louis found his bonnie. Zayn was her Clyde.
______
Sorry for the long chapter! But I hope you like it

Don't forget to comment, vote and like xx.