Chapter Seven

February 25th 2015

"No shit Sherlock, I missed you deeply Lou!" I spoke as I couldn't resist giggling.

Lou was my pet name for him and it always made me smile thinking of the memories we'd shared throughout the times, I was pulled into his tight hug, inhaling his scent, he smelled like Calvin Klein obsession.

"Thought you forgot about me, ya know? Move to The city and leave me?" He chuckled, wrapping an arm around my waist, walking out to my Fiat.

"I could never forget my best friend. That's like having a whipped cream without pie" I snorted.

"M'driving, yeah?" He pushed me into the passengers seat as I squealed.

On our way to Starbucks, we got pulled over. Thanks to Louis who was driving way too fast we got a ticket.

Although we did manage to make it to Starbucks in one piece.

Louis had a new look he I don't know ditched the "lesbian mixed with emo" hairstyle he had for something like a quiff, it complemented his blue eyes and sharp jawline, not to admit his eyes is just. Heart eye emoji.

Hate to admit it but he looked really really hot.
________________
"HONEY IM HOME" louis yelled as he dropped his bags Into my room.

I haven't told him about Zayn yet. Which you know makes it odd but I can't let him stay at a hotel.

"Louis, shut up. People may be sleeping!" I laughed as I hopped onto my bed

"And I don't care its almost 1pm" he shook his head as he layed his head in my lap.

"Louis, cmon its the weekend and we're in the city" I rolled my eyes as I played with his hair.

"So, what's new with my girl, S?" He said, as he looked up at me with a lazy grin

"Nothing really love, other than living here nothing at all and you?"

"Well, other than me taking you out for dinner tonight. Literally nothing"

"Dinner?" I smirked

"Yes! Now go shower and dress nice" he laughed as I kissed his cheek, walking into the bathroom.
__________
At the dinner it was quite cute, louis made it so cute.

He was dressed in a black suit jacket with a black dress shirt and skinnies with of course a pair of VANS® showing off his ankle tattoos.

And of course as best friends are.

We matched, I was wearing a black deep V neck romper with lace and black and white converse.

I was team converse and he was team vans® its still amazing how we got along with each other.

At the end of the date when we were walking out he wrapped his arms around me with a sly smile

"Sarah.. " he trailed off

"Yes" I looked over with a smile brightly upon my red lip.

"I don't know how to put this but" he smirked, pressing his lips against mine

"I loved and missed you, sarah"