Chapter One

As I arrived to the flat we were staying at, I emptied all of my pockets which was my worst force of habit, since I was little I used to keep a whole bunch of junk in them and Now it's a pet peeve.

I took out a phone, tampon, and a few pieces of spare change as Zayn chuckled.

You may wonder why, or who the hell we are and what we do.

But let's start from the beginning.

My names Say, I'm 22 years old and in love with a man named Zayn Malik, Zayn is 25. We are supposedly known criminals, the new Bonnie and Clyde. Actually, we're better than Bonnie and Clyde. 

~

I dumped out all the money on the table as I giggled, sorting through it as I looked over at Zayn.

"You know the guy I stole the money from was really cute right?" I smirked as I watched Zayns expression.

Zayn turned on the TV before he looked over at me "Oh please then why didn't you make out with his dead body, that would be hot ya know?" He chuckled as the news channel chimed.

"You're sick, He could've been infected" I rolled my eyes as I watched the commotion on tv.

"You're my jaan, I don't know why you'd think I'd actually accept that, stupid" Zayn chuckled as pictures of the man were shown on the screen and possible suspects listed.

"Jaan to stupid real quick eh?" I joked as I put the money with the others.

Zayn laughed and threw a pillow at me.

"When are we carrying this money for the orphanage?" I questioned and frowned.

Basically you must be wondering, why steal for an orphanage? Most children living at orphanages do not get 3 meals a day nor do the children get to achieve proper schooling, every donation counts.

"Not sure, not sure possibly when we reach to the Bradford orphanage? Yeah." Zayn spoke up  as I nodded, walking into my room.
_______
I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of sweats as I layed down on the bed, listening to some music on my phone as Z walked in, laying down next to me.

"Whatcha listening to?" Zee questioned as he pulled out the earbud from my left ear.

"Drake, Jhené, The Weeknd, Chris Brown and basically, all our r&b favorites."

"You really are my girl" he chuckled as I skipped to Chris Brown's song "With You".

It was a quiet evening of us just humming along to r&b and smiling over at each other.

Until

My phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered, as I heard a bit of muffling.

________

Hey guys! Please vote comment and follow x love you all!