Dance With Me (Smut #16)

"Babe, my play is done!" I said as I seen my boyfriend coming towards me. I was sweeping the floor. The others were trying to clean as well. As everybody was leaving Mark got closer to me.
"You did wonderful baby. The play was amazing. It wouldn't have been exciting without you." Mark said planting a loving kiss on my lips. Mark always picked me up from my plays and practices. I was in theater, I was the star of this play. My character was brave and glorious in it words and textures. Mark always seemed to love my plays. I have been in theater for a long time now. About a year more than me and my boyfriend have been dating. 6 years in theater, and 5 years in my darlings arms. I looked at the quest parts. All the seats were empty, the other volunteers where gone.
"It was a long night, guess everybody was eager to get home. Must have been tired. Huh, like me." I said as I kept sweeping. I felt Mark's hands snake around my waist. Then hearing the song "Dirty Mind" start playing. Mark knew how to control the spotlights and the sounds. The whole theater was playing. Echoing around the walls. Mark started to kiss my jawline.
"Come on y/n, it's been a long day. Let's do something we haven't done in a while. Dance with me." Mark's husky but yet buttery smooth voice called to me. A blush flowed to my face as he grabbed my hips and started to move with me. It was romantic, I loved it, but his body movements and body heat close to me told me there was a sexual tension. He moved slowly as he put his head against mine gently. Mark lightly felt my hips and went down as he danced with me slowly. He spun me around, only to lead me into a kiss. We danced for what felt like hours. The air was cool and smooth. His voice humming to the song near my ear. Mark chuckled and nibbled on my earlobe. I giggled.
"Mark quit it!" I said while giggling. He chuckled once more before kissing me again. The song finished quicker than I thought. I felt Mark's hands run down past my ass, picking me up. I was now a tiny bit higher than him. His hands under my thighs, my legs wrapped around his hips, my arms on his shoulders. He kissed me. I felt his boner through his pants. It has been a while since we have gotten freaky. Even though Mark was holding me up. He used one hand to touch my breasts. I looked at his face. He was biting his lip, but his face was so amazing to look at, his brown eyes, his cute stubble, his hair, which was getting a little long, his perfect teeth and smile. I ran my fingers through his hair, leading to hold his face up. Mark looked up at me with such an innocent look of curiosity. His eyes looking so chocolatey in the spotlight. He smiled with partial smirk. He starts to walk towards the backstage, chuckling as he did. He laid me on a table. Kissing my neck and grabbing my breasts.
"Not on the props babe!" I said playfully hitting him.
"I'll clean it up after." He said moving his hair out of his face. Then Mark took off my shirt along with bra. He almost slobbered all over his shirt. He always loved my tits. He started to lick and play with them, knowing they are sensitive. He grabbed my pants and took them off. I felt my pussy start to get wet. My panties were soaked, this man always makes my pussy do that to me. He smirked as he seen. He took them off. He got in his knees while I was still on the table.
"Hmmm, looks like someone is horny for daddy." He said while looking up at me, before he could do anything, I closed my legs. He looked at me with confusion.
"Hey that's not fair! You're still fully clothed!" I said almost like a toddler. I could tell he was horny as hell. He rolled his eyes while taking off his shirt, showing his sexy abs. He went for his belt but I stopped him.
"No, now it's my turn." I said. He rolled his eyes again. I slipped his belt out and unzipped his pants. As I pulled the down his huge cock sprung in front of my face. His pants were off. I kissed the tip. He hates it when I do that because he knows it's a tease. He pushed me back onto the table. I was so ready and horny I swear I couldn't take it.
"You have been such a bad little kitten haven't you?" He asked as he started to play with my nipples. I wrapped my legs around his hips.
"Daddy! Just fuck me!!" I yelled.
"Ah uh, you have been bad. You have teased me through out this week, it's my turn." He snarled at me. It was true, I had been teasing him all week. His tip touched my clit making me squirm and whimper. He teased my entrance with his tip, knowing that's my weaks spot. I looked away not being able to take the frustration. But that was a bad idea. Mark slammed into me.
"FUCK!!" I yelled. Mark laughed a bit.
"Should have been paying attention." He said as he started to ram into me. I was in so much pleasure I couldn't even argue. He smacked my ass, all the sounds were echoing through the theater. He started to moan, when ever I was dripping wet Mark moaned super loudly. His eyes were closed tightly, his eyebrows were arched down. His balls slapped my pussy making it more pleasurable. I grabbed his hair and scratched his back. He slapped my ass harder.
"Fuck! Oh babe don't stop!" I moaned. He started to go harder and faster.
"I don't ever plan to! I am gonna fuck you so god damn hard you won't be able to walk!!" Mark said as he grabbed my legs and started to go even more! He kissed me as we both were moaning and sweating.
"Oh god babe, you are so fucking beautiful! And so fucking pretty!! God!" He moaned. I kissed him. All the sudden he picked me up with a growl and still managed to fuck me. I moaned loudly with some squeals. Sweat started to drip from his hair. And the sounds of creamy pops were loud, cum was dripping onto Mark's legs. His body was sweaty and so sexy. His arms were veiny, always sexy. He pushed me against against the wall as he still was holding me and picking me up. He kissed me.
"F-fuck baby! I think I'm gonna cum!!" Mark shouted.
"Ah! Me too babe!!" As soon as I heard Mark moan his loudest moan I felt my vagina fill up with hot cream. He pulled out with a string of cum attached to the tip. He put me down for we were both tired. He was panting like a dog. Sweat dripping down his torso and legs.
"Ready to go home?" He said with cute sigh. I giggled and nodded while helping him with his clothes. We both got dressed and walked out of the theater.
"You really are the woman I want, the woman for me (y/n). I love you." Mark said.
"I love you too baby!" I said. We drove straight home only to collapse on a bed and sleep with him.

HELLO MY LIL PEEPS!! I missed y'all, sorry if I was messy, new phone and I'm rusty at this, but shout out to "Ashthewolf435!!!" Good job buddy!! You were the first I seen!! Sorry if the story wasn't perfect, I couldn't find the song and some stuff, but this was all just for you!! Great job! I hope you like it and thank you so so much for the idea! It was a wonderful idea!! Thank you Ashthewolf435! And to all that submitted a story idea, it will come out but Ash was first! But they all will come out, thank you everybody for reading and as always, if you have an idea for a story, comment it and I will make it for you! Thanks again!❤❤❤