Not so rough!! (Part 2)

"I hate you." I said while crossing my arms. He looked at me.
"I never said you had to like me." He said while sitting down and taking off his glasses. I rolled my eyes in disgust.
"Miss (l/n), you want to tell my why your shirt was pulled down, showing your breasts?" Mr. Fischbach said while leaning on his desk. I felt my heart race.
"Why? Were you looking?" I snapped in a sassy tone. He stood up slowly and walked to my desk.
"Yes, yes I was, because it was visible. Now answer the damn question." He said, putting his hands on my desk. I couldn't think, but I couldn't tell him the real reason why I did it. He smirked and leaned close to my face.
"You wanted me to see them, I know you did. Is that why?" He said while looking at my lips. I felt my face heat up along with my core.
"Y-yes." I studdered. He bit his lip hungrily. Then all of the sudden he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, my face was facing the cycling.
"Ah! Not so rough!!" I whined. He chuckled before roughly dragging his tongue up my neck, leaving a wet trail of saliva. I bit my lip and moaned. Now his face was right in front of mine. He smashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around him. To be honest I was enjoying this, very much. His tongue fought with mine. Then he pulled me out of my seat.
"You're mine now." He growled.
"Mr. fischbach, do you do this to every woman you see?" I asked as he sat me on his desk.
"Number one, call me Mark or Daddy, number two, this is my first time teaching. I have never thought a student was attractive at all. Or even okay looking. But you, you are something I crave. You're sexy, the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life. So no I have not, and you will be the only one." He sad before kissing my neck.
"What about Yonna?" I asked. He looked at me with a disgusted look.
"Oh hell no! She is ugly, you gave me the biggest boner, I looked at her and it went completely soft." Mark said. I blushed. He kissed me. In the middle of kissing me he slipped his hand in my panties. I moaned. He felt how wet I was. He smirked in the kiss and shoved a finger in me. He pulled away.
"Are you a virgin?" He asked. I nodded.
"Are you?" I asked.
"No, it's been many years but I only did it once because the woman wasn't my type and I didn't like her. But the reason we did it was because she wanted to and I was with her at the time." He said.
"If you didn't like her why did you date her?" I asked. He sighed and rolled his eyes.
"I was dumb." He said. He then shoved two fingers in me. I moaned and leaned against his muscular chest. He smirked and chuckled. He pumped his fingers in me, I was loving this. He took his fingers out and licked off the juices. Mark smirked while he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off. I was so turned on. His chest was clean, smooth, and very muscular. I bit my lip. He took off my shirt and pants. He stood in-between my legs and kissed me. I grabbed the back of his neck and ran my fingers through his hair with the other hand. He took off his pants, I saw the huge bulge again. I wanted it but...
"Okay, it's polite to ask, may I take your virginity? If you don't want to lose it to me we can just stop, but it's up to you." Mark asked gently. I felt my body heat up. I sighed. He frowned a bit thinking the sigh was a sign of a 'no'. I kissed him.
"Yes, Mark, take it." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and kissed me? He unhooked my bra while kissing me and threw it. Along with taking off my panties. He pulled away and looked at my body. He bit his lip.
"God I need you now." He pulled his briefs down and his huge cock sprung out. I covered my mouth. He looked at me and smirked more.
"Want it, don't you?" Mark said seductively. I nodded. He wrapped both arms around my torso, then got in between my legs. I felt his hot, wet tip touch my clit.
"Now if it hurts, tell me." He said.
"I have masterbated before, it shouldn't." I said while kissing him. Without looking, without touching, he slowly slipped his huge dick inside me. Immediately I moaned. It felt so good, nothing has ever felt this good. He chuckled.
"Love it already?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and started moving. I moaned and gripped his back. He let out a few groans here and there. Then Mark picked up his pace. I squealed and held him closer. So forcefully that Mark lost balance and now had one hand on the table and one around me.
"DADDY! HARDER!!" I screamed. He did as I asked. I dug my nails in his back. Mark growled and moaned.
"Fuck!" He moaned. I have never felt such pleasure in my life!!!
"Babygirl, mmh, do I have to do the pull out method?" He asked.
"N-no, I'm on birth control." I said trying not to moan.
"Oh thank God." Mark said, going even faster. I left claw marks on his back. He kissed me and moaned. I looked at his sexy face, his forehead dripping sweat, his eyes closed, moans exiting his lips. It's been about an hour, we were both really close. Mark was moaning more than ever, along with me.
"(Y/n) I'm so close!!) He moaned. I kissed him and said, "me too".a few seconds later we both hit our climax. Mark pulled out slowly with a creamy pop. He kissed me one more time.
"God that was amazing!" He said. I agreed. He helped me get my clothes along with his. I smiled.
"Thanks Mark, I really needed that." I said. He smiled.
"I know this may seem weird since we just met but-"
"What can be weird I just had good sex with you?" I interrupted. He laughed.
"I was gonna ask if you wanted to date? Like secretly?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He also smiled and kissed me.
"I think I want more detentions." I said. He laughed.
"Teach you another lesson!" He said. I kissed him before heading home. Planning on doing again.

Oh boy! This took.... Hours believe it or not, I'm not slow I'm just tired. Sorry I didn't make this in a while, I was grounded from my phone. But! I hope you guys liked it, sorry it was kinda short and quick, but such as life. If I made any mistakes I'm truly sorry. If you have any suggestions for a story with you readers, don't be afraid to ask, and thank you so so much for reading. More coming soon!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊