True Love (Part 3) (Lemon smut)

I went to the kitchen to make something special for Mark. I normally made this for him when he was feeling sick, because he loved my cooking. I looked at Mark since he was still oh the couch sleeping. I smiled and continued to make a small cake for him. I put some of the whipped cream on it, the main reason we both liked it. I then felt very warm and veiny arms wrap around my waist. I jolted, making some of the whip cream fly in the air, landing on my breast and on my neck.
"I'll get that for you, princess." Mark said with a seductive tone. I was confused. I squealed! Mark dragged his wet tongue on my neck, licking off the whipped cream. I blushed madly. Mark spun me around and pushed me gently to the counter. Mark took his wet, slippery tongue and licked my breasts, also getting the whip cream off of them.
"M-Mark! What are you doing?!" I shouted. Mark kissed me. I kissed back of course, but I was still in shock. He pulled away and looked like, he was, horny or something. I felt his hand slip into my panties I jerked, he gripped my waist. I looked at him. A little worry on his face.
"Babe, can I please try something?" He asked. My face felt so hot.
"W-what is it you want to try?" I asked nervously. He smirked and went to my ear.
"It's a surprise, just allow me babygirl." He whispered. I blushed even more, I was too curious to say no, so I nodded. He slipped his hand in my panties. I wrapped my arms around him and put my face I his shoulders. I felt his middle finger rub my clit. I made a few tiny noises. His finger slowly went from my clit to my  the entrance of my vagina. He rubbed it, it was very wet. He looked at me.
"Can I?" He asked. I blushed, I really had to think. His finger shouldn't stretch me out or anything but, was I comfortable?
"Y-yes, Mark." I said, closing my eyes and putting my face back into his chest. He very very slowly and gently started to insert his finger in, I didn't feel pain, his finger wasn't big enough to cause pain or stretch me out. I moaned a little. He started to pump his finger.
"Y-you really are tight!" He said blushing and also closing his eyes. He started to finger me a little faster, causing me to moan to the new, wonderful feeling. I felt a weird feeling. I tightened up more. Mark noticed this. He went faster. I gripped his shirt as I climaxed on his fingers. I gasped with a sigh of relief. Mark pulled his finger and looked at his hand, covered in my cream. I blushed, he blushed as well. He licked the juices off of his finger. I blushed so much more. Just because now he has fingered me doesn't mean he knows what it looks like. He did it in my pants.
"You taste very sweet, I love it." He said.
"How come you did that?" I asked. His face turned red as he looked away and pointed down. I looked as his erection was all the way up in his pants, making a huge tent form. I blushed.
"W-why are you, yah know?" I asked.
"I had a very sexual dream about you earlier today." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I felt my face get even more hot as I remembered what I did earlier.
"Mark, I have something to tell you." I said while tensing up. He looked at me.
"I-I was, m-messing with your dick through y-your pants, when I was on top of you, and you were alseep." I said rubbing my arm. His eyes widened. His face was red.
"Y-you didn't see it did you?" He asked.
"No I only did it through your pants." I said. He blushed.
"(Y/n)." He said. I started to worry he was mad. Oh no.
"Do you think you could do that again?" He said looking away with his red face. My eyes grew a thousand sizes. I blushed but said...
"Yeah."  Mark looked at me with a shocked face.
"G-get on the couch. I'll b-be there in a second." I said shyly. He blushed and did so. I took a deep breath and sat on the couch next to him. His erection, still pushing against his jeans. I blushed as put my hand on it. I squeezed a little, Mark took in a shaky breath. I felt the tip and lightly grazed my thumb on it. He bit his lip. I started to massage it. After a few minutes a groan came out of him. I blushed, he did as well. Mark grabbed me and put me on him. I was sitting on his lap, facing him. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I was in shock, I can't believe we did all of this! I hope it doesn't go too far, I'm not ready for anything else. Mark started to kiss my neck. Pleasure rode up my body. I moaned as his soft lips roamed my neck and shoulders. I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply, he groaned in the kiss, his hands riding up in the back of my shirt, feeling my back. For about 10 minutes we made out. Me and Mark have never done things like this, this was very new to us, but we liked. But we both were still shy as hell and blushy. Mark looked and with a smile before hugging me.
"I love you baby." He said. I blushed and kissed him.
"Time for bed, come on." He said. I laid in bed with him, he took off his shirt and his pants. He never takes off his pants. He laid in bed with me. I took off my pants and was wearing a baggy shirt. Mark was in his briefs. I kissed him and wrapped my arms around him before going to sleep.

Hello fans! I'm back!! I missed you guys! Well, here is the new chapter, tomorrow will be the last part of the chapter (True Love), thanks so much for reading! My Instagram is Rosie_wolf4103, feel free to ask any questions. And as always, if you have an idea for a story, comment it me I will write it for you. Thanks again!❤️❤️