Workout😏😏 (Smut Shot #2)

I was sitting on the couch, twirling my long golden hair, playing on my phone. I heard Mark sigh. I looked up at him. He was wearing a red tank, and black shorts. I was slightly confused. He started his timer on his watch.
"What are you doing?" I said while laughing a bit. He looked at me with his sexy face.
"Huh?" He said.
"What are you doing?" I asked. He smiled a bit.
"I'm doing a workout. I need to do this to get in shape." He said. I got mad.
"You are in shape!! You are already muscular and fit!!" I slightly yelled. He shook his head.
"Not enough." He said. I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone and played on it again. Being his roommate for 3 years I knew him and I know he is getting more buff but he was still in shape when I met him. I started hearing him pant like a dog after a few minutes. I didn't look up from my phone, I was way too lazy and focused on my game. Then I heard him grunt. I looked up for a second, I locked my eyes on him. He was so sexy while he worked out. Mark is a hard working man, I know that for sure. I put my phone down for a second to watch him. He didn't notice it yet but I was staring hardcore at him. I bit my lip a bit. Mark moved my way for a different exercise and he caught the glimpse of me looking at him. He chuckled.
"What are you looking at, cutie?" He said while is gorgeous deep voice. I loved when he called me cutie. I'm glad he is single because I can look at him all I want. Being his best friend was great, but being his woman would be awesome!
"Looking at you, sexy." I said with a smirk. He stopped for a second and looked at me with a bit of shock. I smiled and giggled. He shook his head with a smile and continued his work out. Mark started to get sweaty and tired after about 20 minutes. I just kept watching his sexy body move while my pussy got wet. He started to grunt and groan. I loved the sexy site of this. Mark took off his tank then threw it. He started to exercise again. His big pecks were bouncing up and down, his sweat dripping off him, his grunts got louder and heavier.
"How many more minutes you got big boy?" I asked while standing up.
"5 more, then I'm done!" He said with a huff. I stood in front of him. He looked at me with his sexy, chocolate brown eyes.
"What?" He asked, still working out.
"Stop." I said with a blank expression. He stopped and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. His breathing slowing just a bit.
"What?" He asked again with a confused look. I wrapped my arms around his neck and collided our lips together. He groaned in the kiss and wrapped his sweaty, big, warm arms around me. My fingers teasingly playing with his hair. He pulled away and looked at me.
"That's new." He said with a smile. I smirked even more. I traveled my hand from his neck, to his waist, to his bulge. He took a deep breath, not used to me getting like this. We have never done anything sexual, but now, I'm ready. His head laid on my shoulder, he held his breath. I gently squeezed it. His held in breath shot out with a slight, quiet moan. I could feel how hard his cock was, I knew he liked this. Mark picked his head up from my shoulder and looked at me, he was biting his lip.
"Now, why did you do that?" He asked me with a low, husky tone.
"You want more?" I asked. He looked at me with lust. I smiled, he went to my ear.
"Fuck yes." He whispered. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the couch immediately pushing him on. His back to the couch and his feet on the ground. I sat on his lap, instantly feeling his hard erection. I giggled. He blushed and looked away. I grabbed his face and kissed him. His hands moved from my waist to my leggings rim. He pulled on them, wanting them off.
"Not yet Markimoo." I said. He mad a sad face with puppy eyes and whined. I grabbed his shorts and pulled them off. He watched every movement I made. In his red briefs, his bulge was pressing so hard against them, I swear his dick was about to bust out.
"Horny much, Mark?" I asked.
"Yes, (y/n)!! Very!!" He whined. A smile crept into my lips. I grabbed my shirt and went to pull it off. Mark stopped me.
"I want to take your clothes off." He said seductively. I giggled.
"Go ahead." I said laying on the couch. He got on my lap and unhooked my bra while taking it off. He licked his nice, pink lips. He smirked and went down to my panties, lacy, of course. He put his mouth near it, I was confused. He grabbed my panties with his teeth and pulled them off. I thought that was hella sexy. I grabbed his brief rim and pulled for his thick, long, veiny, hard friend to pop out. I gasped a bit at the size.
"What? Never seen a big dick before?" He asked with a chuckle. I, to be honest have never seen a dick that large. I haven't had sex with a guy this big. I nodded my head. He laughed and pulled them all the way off. He sighed.
"Shit! I don't have any condoms." He said while putting his face in his hands. I got up.
"I have some in my purse. I keep them there just in case, you know, a guy tries anything. But I don't let them. I only have let four lucky guys to have me." I said. His sigh was now of relief. I got it out and looked at him, slowly stroking himself to me. I gave him the condom and laid back down. He opened it and grabbed the condom out, then, putting it on. I watched as he did it, he looked sexy. He got in between my legs, tip on my entrance. His hand on my legs. I felt his smooth, clear chest. The muscular detail made me even more weak. Then, he slowly pushed himself into me. I moaned. He let a soft groan out. He slowly started to move, I'm surprised I could fit all of him into me. He started to go faster. I moaned. His head in the crook of my neck, his speed picking up. I gripped his back. His tongue found my nipples. He licked and sucked on them making me squeal.
"Mark! Oh yeah! Don't stop!!" I moaned.
"I won't babygirl I won't!" He said in between breaths. He grabbed my waist and started to pound into me.
"Mark you're amazing!!" I screamed.
"God, (y/n), you feel so fucking good!" He groaned even louder. Marks sweat started again, becoming an even thicker coat of sweat. I kissed him, in the kiss he moaned into my mouth while squinting his eyes more. He started to moan and grunt like crazy.
"I love you so much, (y/,n)!" He moaned in my ear.
"I love you too Mark!!" I yelled. Feeling that we both were close Mark went even faster! Us both being moaning, tired messes. Mark kissed me, in the kiss, we both came. He pulled away and breathed heavily. He gave me a weak smile while sweat was dripping from his head.
"That was he best work out I have ever had!" He said while pulling out and throwing the rubber away. He climbed back on the couch with me and pulled a blanket over us. We were both too weak to move somewhere else but the couch. He kissed me.
"Yeah, you and I should have more of those kinds of work outs." I said while cuddling up to him.
"Yeah, hey, (y/n)?" Mark asked.
"What?"
"Boyfriend and Girlfriend?" He asked. I felt so happy.
"Yes Mark, I would like that." I said. We both talked for a little bit and then fell asleep together on the couch.

Omfg this was so freaking hard to make bc I didn't know of a good song for this so I hope u like this one. Thank you again fans for reading my story, means a ton to me.❤️❤️❤️ But as always, if you have any recommendations for a story, tell me and I will do it. Thanks so much for reading hope you enjoyed! Love you guys🥰🥰