True Love (Part 4) (SMUT! Also ending)

It's been two days since what me and Mark did. We didn't really make any contact. I was cleaning the house. Mark wasn't sick anymore, so that's good. Mark was in his room recording. I decided to do the laundry again. Listening to music as I did. I listened to "Hometown Smile" while putting them away. I opened Mark's dresser and put his clothes away. But I stopped and looked closer, a weird box was a little covered by his clothes. I grabbed it out only to be shocked. A receipt with it. It was a box of magnum condoms. I blushed so much and covered my mouth with shock. It was unopened. The receipt said it was bought three days ago.
"Oh my God..." I said quietly to myself. That's probably why Mark did those things two days ago, so he could get me in the mood. Why wouldn't he tell me?! I grabbed the box and walked to Mark's room. I opened the door a little fast. Mark looked at me.
"Hey babe." He said with a smile. I took my finger and motioned him to come to me. He raised an eyebrow. He turned off his camera and game, then walked towards me.
"Need something sweetheart?" Mark asked. I didnt say anything. I showed him the box. His eyes widened, his face red.
"Want to explain this?" I asked. He started to sweat.
"I-I uh, look I... I wanted to have... Some relations with you, so I bought them. I didn't really think about it, I just saw them and got them. I wasn't thinking, the thought of it makes me shy away and yah know. But I tried to give you a hint a few days ago that, I wanted it. But I'm not going to force you. But I didn't know if you were ready. So I didn't ask. I just kept it in my dresser. And... I'm sorry." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, his face red, his voice had a nervous tone to it. I sighed and looked at the box, then Mark whom was looking away.
"I get it." I said. He looked at me. I sighed more. I had to think a little. I hope I don't regret this... But...
"M-Mark. I think I'm ready." I said while meagerly blushing. Mark's eyes widened.
"Babe. You don't have to lie to me, I can go without it it's fi-"
"Mark, I said I'm ready." I said shyly. Mark blushed.
"S-so? Uh?" He studdered, I could hear the nervousness get worse in his voice.
"So, I want to do it, I am ready." I said. I gave the box to Mark. The thought made me weak to my knees, I started to get wet, it made me blush. He gulped and grabbed my hand, leading me to our bed.
"A-are you sure, (y/n)?" He asked. I nodded. He opened the box and pulled out one of the magnum condoms. He gulped and blushed as he pulled it out slowly. He put the box down. He took of his shirt, his body, starting to form sweat a little. I blushed as he took his pants off. Damn. He was so nervous, but at the same time, so was I.
"Mark, I w-want you to take my clothes off." I studdered. His face got more red as I finished that sentence. I stood up and stood in front of him. He blushed. Mark took off my shirt, then my pants. This was the moment, now we are about to see each other nude for the first time. Mark looked at me, almost like the look he gave was him asking to take off the rest. I nodded. His breath for heavy as I heard him swallow, his throat dry from nervousness. Mine too. He unhooked my bra with clinched eyes. He pulled off my panties. I whimpered a little, as I started to feel so hot inside. Mark stood up. He opened one eye, only to widen both. I felt self-conscious. I was only a B cub bra size. But I had hips and a butt. But I still felt self-conscious. I started to feel my hands and body shake. Mark once again gulped, and looked my body up and down. He blushed and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and very very gently kissed me. I could tell how much he was nervous through the kiss. I was also so so nervous. I felt his bulge press against my thigh. He pulled away.
"A-are y-you ready?" He asked as he grabbed his briefs. Which were starting to get soaked with pre-cum. I gave him a shaky nod as I sat on the bed, I felt a little light headed as we did this. He let out a shaky sigh and he closed his eyes and pulled his briefs down. I felt my heart beat harder and even faster. He stood up straight. I gasped very quietly, covering my mouth. His cock, was at least 8 to 9 inches, he was very thick and very veiny. His tip, dripping with anticipation. He blushed and looked away. He grabbed the condom and tore off the wrapper. I liked the fact he was huge but, I have never put anything in my vagina, not even a tampon, his finger was the first thing but, it didn't stretch me out at all. I'm still just as tight. H-he is gonna hurt so bad! Mark looked so red as he put the condom on. I blushed and laid back on the bed, still watching as he did this. He put it on and looked at me, his face was a cherry. He climbed into bed with me and got in-between my legs. Spreading them apart. I was shaking so bad.
"Again, a-are you sure?" Mark nervously asked. I nodded.
"I-if it hurts, t-tell me, w-we don't have to rush in." He said. I nodded. Mark alined his tip to my vagina. I gripped a pillow to my chest. He super slowly started to push his tip in. It hurt so fucking bad.
"Ah! Mark it hurts!" I shouted. He stopped and pulled out, his tip wasn't even fully in.
"I-I'm sorry!" He said. I took a deep breath and told him to try again. He again, very very slowly started to push his tip inside. I gripped the pillow more. His tip was now in. Now he started to slowly push his penis in. I felt tears run down my face. Mark saw this and pulled back out.
"God, you're starting to cry, I don't know if we should do this." Mark said wiping off my tears.
"No! I want it Mark, I swear I'm ready!" I said as I clinched the pillow. He sighed.
"Okay sweetheart." He said. He began to push it back in. I gripped the pillow more and more. He was half way in. It was so so painful. Mark looked at me with a sad look, he tried to be gentle. He was almost all the way in. I took a deep breath. As my eyes watered I felt him stop, he was all the way in. I looked down and blushed as I saw he was in. He looked at me. Yes it still hurt.
"I'm gonna stay here for a second so you can get used to my size okay baby?" He said. I nodded as I put my face into the pillow I was still gripping onto. He waited a few minutes. I felt the pain lower down, and I was now more comfortable. Mark looked at me before starting to begin. His his huge dick, going in and out yet slowly.
"D-does it still hurt baby?" He asked.
"Not a-any more." I said as I felt the last bit of pain turn into pleasure. He began to slowly thrust. I moaned. Mark let out a very pleased but quiet moan. He gently grabbed the pillow and moved it away from me. Replacing it with his body as he started to kiss my neck to relax me. I placed my palms on his back as my nails lightly grazed his back as he slowly sexed me. I gripped his back and moaned, his moans were so soft, he moaned so softly in my ear as he pushed in and out gently and slowly.
"Mmmh! Mark, oh, you're amazing! God! I love you!" I said quietly.
"Mmh, I love you too baby." He said as he leaned in to kiss me. I felt every detail and texture of his dick as he pushed in and out. his veins, his girth, his length. I loved this! I squealed as I felt him kiss my boobs.
"Your body is amazing babe, it's so gorgeous and beautiful. I'm so glad to have you." He said while going a little faster. I moaned more and more as he started to go faster. He gripped my legs and lifted them as he began to thrust. His warmth against me, his hot breath on my neck, his sweat mixing with mine, his amazing sex skills. Oh I loved it all. I played with his hair, tugging it gently ever once and a while. Moans and the smell of sex fill the air and bounced off the walls. It filled the room with just plain pleasure. I wrapped my legs around him as he went up and down on me. I moaned, the pleasure was so good! He growled through clenched teeth. He kissed me as his hands traveled my naked body. He slapped my ass, causing me to moan in the kiss. Its already been a full hour, we both started to feel very very close.
"Mmmmmhhh!!! MARK OH!" I moaned as I felt my vagina tighten around his girth. Mark started to twitch inside me. We both moaned as we both had a full, creamy orgasm.
"Oh god!" Mark moaned in my ear as he finished. I smiled and kissed him. An unbelievable amount of sweat dripping off our bodies. He pulled out and threw away the used condom. He plopped next to me, making the bed bounce. Him and I, panting like dogs on a hot summer day. Mark laid next to me and cuddled me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.
"Thank you, (y/n), I really needed that, you were so amazing." Mark said. I giggled.
"So were you, I am so glad we could do this. I told you I was ready." I said.
"Yeah but I didn't want to hurt you or nothing." Mark explained.
"I know, but that's part of losing your virginity, and I'm so happy I lost it to you babe." I said. I kissed him goodnight, we were way to tired to stay up and chat. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I have a surprise for you... THE STORY ISN'T ACTUALLY OVER!! HAHA! No for real. I said it was going to be over, but, I decided to make this story a little longer. No that doesn't mean I'm going to make more and not do smuts or anything. I plan to do more of this story in between the smuts. So yeah, with that said, thank you all so much for reading! I always appreciate it. And as always, if you have an idea for a story or smut, comment it and I will make it for you. Thanks again💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Instagram: Rosie_wolf4103