Highschool Sweethearts (Smut #11)

Me and Mark have been together for a while, I am now a freshman, he is a senior. We have been together for about a year. We both aren't virgins, but both of us did it with one person that we both didn't enjoy. But we haven't ever done it. I was in Math class, I missed him, it's only been an hour since I saw him. Ugh, I literally hate this. We were given a Math homework assignment, which I know I wouldn't be able to do since it's hard as fuck.

Lunch Time

I walked to the cafeteria, I was ready to see Mark. I saw him but was shocked. He, he wasn't on his phone! Oh thank God! I ran to him.
"Hey babygirl!" He said. I kissed him. Some girls behind us made a disgusted noise. A whole lot of girls liked Mark, but he only liked me. These girls were jealous. He flipped them off before saying.
"Fuck off bitches, she's mine, and I'm hers." I giggled. We started to walk away hearing the bitches talk shit about me. Mark smacked my ass to fuck with them. I laughed. We started to get our lunch, Mark got a salad and I got a PB&J. We started to eat and talk. A guy walked past us and sat in a chair behind me. I have long hair, which right now was in a ponytail. Mark had his hand on my thigh while he ate. Then, I heard some whispers before feeling my ponytail be pulled hard! While hearing, "YAGA!" Mark stood up.
"What the fuck did you just do to my girlfriend?" He asked balling up his fists.
"Ay, we are just fucking around with her." The douchebag said. Mark punched his jaw. The guy fell out of his chair, then told his friends to move to a different place with him. Mark sat down.
"You okay?" He asked while putting his hand on my head.
"Yeah, it just really hurt." I said. He grabbed me and held me in his big, warm arms. My hands were on his chest. I could feel his pecks through his T-shirt. He kissed me and smiled. I smiled.
"Love you, (y/n)." He said.
"I love you too, Mark." I said, looking at his features. His deep chocolate brown eyes, his cute stubble, his perfect jawline, his perfect white teeth, his tan skin. Everything about him was perfect. I love him so much. I'm so glad he loves me too.

Back to Class

It was now time to go back. But before I go I needed to ask Mark a question.
"Wait, Mark."
"Yeah?"
"Okay so we got this really hard Math assignment today, and you're four years older than me, and you have been through this before, can you come over today and help me later tonight?" I asked.
"Well, just because you're 14 and I'm 18 doesn't mean anything, I'm kidding yeah I'll come over and help." He said I hugged him. The fact that I was 14 and he was 18 didn't bother me, to me it was kinda hot, I am 5.2" and Mark is 5.10" I always felt short and small compared to him. Mark and I met actually because one of my junior friends introduced me to him. Me and Mark immediately liked each other, and we hung out a lot, we soon got together. We have never really talked about sex, or anything like that, I never thought about it eather. But now, in class I thought about Mark. I am so much smaller than him...his dick is probably gonna hurt, even though I'm not a virgin. But I haven't seen his dick, we have never seen each other nude or anything. I stopped thinking about him and did my work.

Home

I went home while listening to music.
"Hey honey! How was school?" My mom asked. I sat my bags down.
"School was great!" I said. She smiled. She looked beautiful today. She had a cute dress on, her makeup was done, her hair was all nice. I smiled more. Dad then came out he was also looking very nice. I was just a little confused.
"Me and your dad are going out tonight, renting a hotel tonight too, but me and your dad have been wanting to go on a date and do some romantic things." My mom said. I smiled.
"Okay, have fun!" I said. My mom kissed my cheek.
"We are gonna leave you here, be safe, call us if you need anything or for emergency, also money for food, order what you want have fun (y/n)!" My mom said before going out the door. I decided to take this time to be lazy for a little bit. I went to my bathroom. I took off my shirt and bra. I put on a comfy tight tank top. I took off my jeans and got into cotton booty shorts. Ah, much more comfortable. I sat on the couch, it was now dark outside. I grabbed a bag of chips and started to watch T.V. I heard a knock at the door. I put the chips on the table and walked to the door. I opened it to Mark. I smiled and let him in.
"My parents are gone for today, they are getting a hotel too." I said while grabbing the packet of homework out of my bag.
"Really?" He asked while sitting in the couch.
"Yeah, so you can stay for a while, but I really need help with this." I said.
"Okay, okay let me see." He said. I let him see the packet.
"Mmmh, uh huh, I see, this is bullshit." He said. I laughed my ass off.
"It is!" I said while laughing. I sat up and started to work with him. Mark looked at some of the problems and to him they didn't look hard. We are almost done with the packet, oh thank God! My head rested on Mark's shoulder, he smiled and played with my hair. I kissed him, the feeling of his soft, smooth, warm lips on mine always gave me a pleasure. I played with his fluffy ravean black hair as he did my work for me.
"Okay now you have to do this one problem." He said with his deep, rich, buttery voice. I sighed in digust and anger.
"But!"
"No buts." He said. I sighed and tried to work on the problem. He corrected me when I did something wrong. Then, I felt Mark's warm, manly hand on my thigh, but, this time it was different. His hand was very high up my thigh. I put the pencil down and looked into his lust filled eyes. I blushed, my cheeks were so hot and red, he has never looked at me like this before! He slowly went in for a kiss. Then as he closed the space between us, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close. I was in shock yet, I loved this. He pulled away, still with those lusty eyes. He laid me back slowly, while his body hovers over mine.he got in between my legs and kissed me more. I...was not confused, but I was feeling weird. His warm breath tickled my nose as he kisses me. Mark's hands traveled down from my knees, to my womanhood. I put my arms around his neck as he proceeded to kiss me.
"Mark, mmh, what about the assignment?" I said while grabbing it off the table. Mark without looking or moving away from my lips, grabbed the packet and threw it. I shrugged. With a few more kisses Mark started to kiss down my neck. Getting all the sensitive parts on it. I played with his hair. He sat me on his lap. I giggled and kissed him. I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his muscular, warm torso. He looked at me and smiled. Mark sat me on the couch.
"We can do the assignment tomorrow." He said. Then he grabbed my arm and let me into my room. I now felt my heart race, my blood flow harshly in my body, my limbs become numb, my ears and face were hot as hell. He closed the door and sat me on my bed. I had LED lamps, kinda like the ones in Mark's room too. I had red, and blue, along with purple lights, making the rooms astetic look good. The room was filled with soft lights, low setting, the room was dark but lit. I looked at Mark while I sat in my queen sized bed. I didn't have any siblings so I was spoiled. Mark got on the bed with me and started to kiss my exposed skin.
"Mark, what are you doing?" I asked giggling a bit.
"Having fun, I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable or anything." He said. He took off his shirt to show his sexy toned body. No chest hair, just smooth, soft skin. He slowly put his hands on my waist. Mark them tried to take off mine but I wasn't wearing a bra. I stopped him.
"I-I am not wearing a bra." I said nervously. He had kind of a sad face.
"I'm not gonna judge, you are perfect.", He said as he continued to take off my tank top. He looked at my breasts, his eyes focused, and his lips formed a smile.
"You are perfect, they are perfect baby, I love them." He said, before gently placing his lips on my right boob for a soft kiss. I took a deep breath. He took off his jeans and was left in his briefs. A huge bulge in them, I blushed as I looked at the form. He leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back. He slipped off my shorts and tossed them across the room.
"Now, if eather of us get uncomfortable, we need to tell each other." He said. Even though I don't think he would be uncomfortable at all. I wasn't uncomfortable, I was just nervous and shy. He kissed my breasts and traveled his wet kisses down to my pantie lining. He used his teeth to take them off. I shave a lot, so I was smooth. I closed my legs. He chuckled.
"C'mon babe, let me see." Mark said as he put his warm hands on my knees. I let my hands together under my chin, I let him spred my legs apart. He looked at my dripping womanhood. A serious blush went across his face, sweat started to form under his hair line. He smiled as he ran a finger down my slit. I made a tiny noise. He looked at me and gave me a genuine smile. I took my fingers and rode it down Mark's ab line, down to the waistband of his tight briefs. I pulled on it, making his enormous dick slip out. He pulled them off. I loved the size. He got in-between my legs. He nipped at my neck. I giggled and jokingly smacked his back. He chuckled and continued. He alined his tip and very slowly pushed in. I moaned immediately. He smirked. His cock was so hot, and thick, his girth made my walls beg for him. I kissed him as he picked up his pace. I couldn't believe we were doing this.
"Mmmh, Mark!" I moaned into his ear. He smacked my ass.
"What ever you do, don't tell your parents." He said while laughing.
"Mmhmm, that's right." I moaned, taking in all the pleasure he gave me. I wrapped my arms around his back and dug my nails into it. He groaned repeatedly. I played with his hair.
"God damn, (y/n), you feel so fucking good, ugh, you're still so tight!" He moaned. I felt all of his veins, I felt him stretch apart my walls in a pleasant way. He kissed my neck as he picked up his pace again. I moaned so much more. He grabbed my legs and lifted then as he sat up and started to pound into me.
"Oh! Mark yes!" I moaned. He laughed as he did this. I watched as his brows furrowed, and he bit his lip in pleasure. As Mark fucked me I felt a wave a pleasure run though my stomach. I loved it. He flipped us over.
"Show me what your big sexy hips can do babygirl." He said. I giggled as I confidently rode him. He moaned and bit his lip, along with his head arching from the pleasure. I kissed him as I bounced faster. He groaned.
"Oh fuck, OH FUCK, OH SHIT!" He groaned and moaned.
"More?" I asked.
"YES!!" I smiled and bounced even more, making his dick hit all the places we both liked. Mark rubbed my clit as I rode him. I moaned as his thick finger rubbed faster. His arm wrapped around my back as he sat up and kissed me, I kept bouncing even though we were face to face. He kissed me, and slapped my ass in the process. I giggled. I felt him smirk as he kissed me. He picked me up making his dick slip out of me. I whined. He put me in doggy style. He alined, then slammed it in. I moaned. He grabbed my hair and pulled as he pounded into me. He roughly slapped my ass.
"You like that baby?" He moaned as he pulled my hair more.
"Mmmhhh!! YES, YES!!" I moaned. He slapped my ass once more. I moaned. His cock hit my G-spot, I moaned and went crazy for that. He kept pleasing me and him, I loved it so much. He grabbed my hips and forced all of it inside of me which I gladly took in. I felt his hands roam my hips and slap my ass. How was he so good at this?! Like fuck! Man he is fucking amazing!! I thought he pulled my hair and slapped my ass again. I moaned more and he groaned. The smell of sex filled the room. But it smelled so good. He was the biggest guy I have ever seen and way bigger than my ex I had sex with. He knew how to please me, this may be 'our' first time as a couple but he knows me well. His groans become more of growls. I felt my stomach tighten.
"Mark! I'M GONNA CUM!" I moaned. He growled.
"Cum on me babygirl, daddy likes that." He said as I started to creampie on his girth. He growled more as I felt his cock twitch. He pulled out and had a hot, creamy load on my back and ass.
He grabbed a towel and cleaned me up. He then plopped on the bed. And kissed me.
"Thanks babygirl, we needed that." He said as he laid in bed with me, we were completely bare. He pulled the blankets over us and held !e in his arms?
"Can I stay the night please?" He asked. I nodded, since my parents probably won't be back until later in the day tomorrow. And he is 18, he is allowed to do what he wants. I kissed him before going to bed.

Oh boy was this fun! Still trying my best to make them very daily! But hello everybody! I hope you enjoyed this because it was recommended by Sky! A fan who has made other ideas, great ones in fact! Thanks Sky for the idea! Now, as always, if you have an idea, comment it and I will make it for you! Thanks again! Buh bye!!❤️❤️❤️ Btw this took forever!!

Instagram: Rosie_Wolf4103