True Love (Story Part 2)

I woke up next to Mark, huh, normally he wakes up first. I got up and went to change. I was tired of being in these clothes. I undressed, only in my bra and lacy panties. I was trying to fix one of my shirts and caught a glimpse of Mark, awake, sitting up, staring at me. I froze in place and blushed. He blinked a couple of times before his face started to get a little pink.
"U-uh, I uh!" I studdered, loss of words to say. He moved the blankets off and stood up, walking towards me. I backed up into the dresser. Mark wrapped his arms around me and put his cheek on my shoulder.
"It's okay baby, I'm just so lucky to have you, you have a gorgeous body." Mark said with his sexy deep voice. I blushed more. He looked at me, seeing I was flush. He kissed me, I felt a little better. Then I felt his warm hands on my back, knowing my back is sensitive, I squirmed a little. He traveled his hands from my top part of my back slowly down to my hips. He looked at me and and gave me a cute smile.
"I love you." He said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. Mark blushed and went downstairs. I shyly put on my clothes and walked downstairs. Mark loved it when I wore baggy clothes, so that's what I wore. I saw him as usual making breakfast. I walked past him and sat on the couch. I closed my eyes for a little bit. I felt something warm on my nose. I open my eyes for Mark has his nose to mine. I giggled and kissed him. He went back in the kitchen. I got up and grabbed my   some Tylenol for my headache. I started to stretch and work out. Mark looked at me while I did it. I tied up my long fluffy hair. Working out and listening to music on my phone with my eyes closed. Loved it. Mark tapped my shoulder, I looked at him. He put a cookie in my mouth, with a pleasant smile. I grabbed it and nibbled at it, before I ate it. I returned the smile and continued my work out. As I worked out I caught Mark staring at me. He was so adorable. I stood still to change the song, just to feel Mark hug me from behind.
"If you want more cookies they are in the kitchen, and if you want pancakes and bacon they are in there as well." Mark said. I smiled and went in the kitchen, eating the wonderful breakfast he made. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and went to open it, the tab broke off, slicing my finger in the act, causing me to drop the can.
"FUCK!" I yelled as blood started to pour out of my finger. Mark ran to me.
"You okay?!" He asked grabbing my hand and checking my finger.
"I'm fine, it just hurt." I said while picking up the can and tossing it in the trash. Mark sighed and grabbed my hand, he turned on the water, washing off my finger. I felt my eyes water as it happened. He then grabbed a bandage from the cupboards and put it on my finger. Mark looked at me as tears formed. He grabbed my face and kissed me.
"You sure you're okay?" He asked again. I nodded. The wound was really deep and long, it got me good and I didn't even get my fucking soda. Mark cleaned up the floor and sat on the couch with me. We both sat there watching T.V until Mark fell asleep. His head laid on my shoulder. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. His eyes fluttered open gently. He sat up and yawned, only to lay on my lap facing upwards. I giggled and played with his long, silky black hair. He looked up and me and smiled. Mark loved when I played with his hair. He closed his eyes, his smile still on his handsome face. I leaned in and kissed him, slowly and passionately.
"I love you, (y/n)." He said. I smiled.
"I love you too, Mark." He smiled.

2 Weeks Later

Mark and I have been doing great like always. But Mark is sick, he woke up feeling horrible. Mark laid on the couch, his nose stuffed, his throat sore, his head hurts, he felt weak. I sighed and grabbed the Tylenol for him.
"I need to make videos, for today." He said, sniffing his nose in the middle of it. I growled.
"You're sick, you need to relax and sleep, your fans can understand that." I said. He rolled his eyes and turned around.
"But what if they get mad?" He said is a sad, very stuffed voice.
"It's fine Mark, I'm trying to help." I said while pulled a blanket on him. He grabbed one of my hands and pulled me into him.
"All I need right now is you babe, just lay with me for a while, please?" Mark said looking into my eyes. I smiled and laid on top of him and slept with him.

4 Hours Later

I woke up, still on Mark, and Mark, still asleep. I looked at his face. He was perfect. I moved a tuft of hair out of his face and put my head back down on his chest. His chest rising and falling. I smiled as I listened to him. I was feeling, very weird, I took my hand and slipped it in Mark's shirt, feeling his abs. God I love him. I got down to his pants line. I looked at Mark whom was still asleep. My hand traveled a little further down. I jolted when I felt his...dick. I traced my fingers around it. Feeling how thick and long it felt. I gulped and blushed, closing my eyes as I put my palm on it. I took a deep breath. His member was starting to harden. I opened my eyes and looked at Mark, he was still asleep. Trust me I know when he isn't and is.
*Maybe he is dreaming about what I'm doing* I thought. I have never done anything like this before. But I was just so curious. I kept feeling it, I loved it for some reason. I stopped doing it and tried to sleep again. After about 20 minutes Mark woke up. Wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me.
"Mark!" I said putting my hands on his chest. He smiled. I remembered what I did earlier. I blushed.
"Sleep well baby?" He asked.
"Yeah. I hope you did too, you need it." I said. He smiled and nodded. I laid back down and we both fell asleep again.

HEYY!! Thanks for reading, story is not over! Y'all are so great! My Instagram is Rosie_wolf4103. And as always, if you have an idea for a story, comment it and I will make it for you. Thanks again. Love you guys, text me on Instagram for anything, stories, questions, anything! A person to talk to, a person to help with any problems, talk to me❤️❤️❤️