more beautiful

| | CHAPTER THREE | |
More Beautiful

"Beautiful is the way your heart gives with such casual grace. Beautiful is the way your eyes light up at the sight of any particular thing. Talk my ear off about the random things you think about, and I will tell you how you are beautiful."

song recs:
Love maze ~ BTS
Cloud 9 ~ Beach Bunny

"Um, kid?" Taehyung said awkwardly as the brown haired boy stared up at him in confusion and shock. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He quickly nodded, his eyes wider than volleyballs, and told him he'd be right with him. Once Taehyung walked off to the side he snapped his head at Jimin.

"Damn. . ." Jimin mumbled, "he's way more gorgeous up close." He looked at Jungkook. "He kind of looks like you."

"Jimin, you are seriously crazy," Jungkook stood from his seat, "I'm way more beautiful." Jimin couldn't help but laugh at this side of the younger, he was happy he felt comfortable with him. But, seriously, the teachers features were very similar to Jungkook. Small nose, small pink lips, dark eyes, neat brown hair. Aside from height, eye shape, and lip shape, they were practically twins.

Jungkook made his way over to Taehyung, fiddling with the hem of his shirt like he always found himself doing when he couldn't occupy his hands with something else. His hands always had to be doing something, whether it was gliding through his hair or moving a pencil, it felt weird when he was doing nothing.

Suddenly, Taehyung's face was right in his. Jungkook nearly stumbled backwards but he used Taehyung's shoulders to steady himself, then quickly let go when he realized he probably shouldn't do that.

"What do you see?"

Jungkook blinked and tried for a 'what?' but it came out as "wa-huh?".

"When you look at me," the man said, unfazed by his words and getting closer, popping Jungkook's personal bubble. "What- exactly -do you see?" Jungkook was confused. Why was he asking him that? Was he himself also confused because every student seemed to have a different appearance for him? Well, Jungkook might as well tell him, right?

He moisturized his lips to prepare himself for the answer.

"I see big, dark grey eyes. Messy, disheveled two-toned hair. Puffy, pink cheeks. Sharp, dark and thick eyebrows." Jungkook figured maybe he should stop but the way his teachers eyes lit up with every word that left his mouth egged him on. "Round, plump lips. A, currently twitching, nose." Jungkook didn't mean to say that part but it just came out with his observation. He was about to move on to another feature, but something he didn't notice before made him keep his eyes on his nose. "A big, apparent beauty mark right," he poked the teachers nose subtly, "there."

The teacher just stared at him, the only acknowledgement was him robotically blinking when he poked his nose. Jungkook decided not to continue and nervously bit down on his bottom lip. Had he gone too far? Maybe he just wanted his god damn color scheme, not a whole feature chart.

Jungkook nodded awkwardly at his teacher and started to walk away but was stopped by a huge hand completely covering his small hand.

"Come with me."

"Huh- w-why?"

"Because," was all the teacher replied as he dragged the boy off.